•Whose That Baby's Pappi?•

I hope y'all watched the Moonlight Video🌚🌝 I FUCKING LOVED IT💜 It was simple and seeing more footage of Jahseh warmed and broke my heart at the same time💔 I had to pause the video because I broke down and started crying... I'm sorry it happened to you. Your kind, loving and positive soul didn't deserve that😰😥😓😭

As BackwoodBhris tweeted....
"I let the universe go ahead and handle you niggas" 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

THIS CHAPTER IS LONGGGGG. I know I've said that before but this one is almost 6k words.

🗣 SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO Forever_love_Jah who has been blowing up my fucking notifications with votes and comments. That's the shit that makes me feel y'all rocking with me✊🏾 THANKS VRO😘

ENJOY💋

**********************

The next morning...

Jamiah's POV

We woke up around 8 and I decided to make a big breakfast to help keep his mind off the DNA situation we had to face this morning.

He showered while I cooked, I walked up stairs with our food and drinks on a tray. I rolled a blunt and sparked it as I waited for him to get out the shower. He stepped out right after I sparked and ame out with his towel wrapped around his waist. I've never seen or heard this man talking about going to the gym how is his body so banging?

He walked over to me, resting his closed fist on each side of my leg and kissed me. His kisses are literally everything. They are so meaningful and I feel his love with everyone.

"It smells good in here baby, I see you made us breakfast." He said taking the lid off and grabbing a sausage biting into it.

"You know I love to feed my man." I took the lid off my plate and started to eat. He grabbed both glasses and handed me mine as we clinked them and started to sip. Minutes later we were both stuffed and making small talk.

"How are you feeling baby? I know you have a lot on your mind, the appointment is in less than 2 hours."

"I'm just trying to remain calm baby, I'm glad today is finally here so we can face this. Thank you for being by my side through this , I need you more than you know."

I smiled and scooted closer to him grabbing his hand.

"You know I gotchu baby , whatever you need whenever you need it, I'm here."

I took a shower and after I was finished I wrapped my towel around me and oiled my body up. I threw on a big t-shirt and sat down at my vanity to beat my face. I finished about 30 minutes later and decided on a natural yet bomb look.

I put my things on as Jahseh laid on the bed silent looking up at the ceiling puffing yet another spliff. He had been smoking non stop since the first blunt trying to calm his nerves.