•When It's Your Time, It's Time•

This feels kinda rushed but...idk just lemme know what y'all think 😈

3294 words🥴💋

Jahseh's POV

"Jin?" I called as we made our way up the steps. We made it to the master suite and I seen some of his belongings.

The balcony door was open and the wind was blowing so hard it was pushing the curtains inside the room.

I looked and seen him standing on the ledge..she ran and pulled him back onto the ground.

"What the fuck?" He grabbed his gun and raised it to her. When he seen her face he immediately dropped it looking at us both.

"Mom? Dad? I'm so sorry! H-how y'all find me?" His face was wet with tears and I could tell they fell had fallen before we got here.

She grabbed him and hugged him tight as she cried hysterically. He hugged her back even tighter and cried with her.

"I'm so sorry about everything ma, I was a fool to disrespect you. I was dumb to say the shit I did, please forgive me." He looked at her and I sympathetically.

"I'm sorry Jahseh, please don't kick me out. I have it so good back home and y'all take care of me, I was foolish to leave. I don't wanna be here all alone, I miss my brothers and my sister, my girl, my bed, and mama's cooking."

"Boy why would we do that? You'll always be our son regardless of what happened between your brother and how you treated us. We love you."

"I love y'all more, thank y'all." We both hugged him then shared a big group hug.

"C'mon baby, we're going home." She said pulling his arm and he stopped in his tracks.

"I'm not leaving without my sister."

"Sister?" I asked confused.

"I met up with them....we talked about everything and they had a daughter right after I was born. They owed someone and they couldn't pay back their debt so they took her."

"Where is she Jin?" My wife asked.

"I don't know where she is but I know who she's with."

"Who?"

"Mauling."

"Drug kingpin Mauling?!" She yelled.

"Yes." He answered lowly. I didn't know who the hell they were referring to.

"Damn...we gone have to call all of Deepside for this shit." I made the call because we ain't got time to waste.

I watched as my wife comforted him..

"It's okay baby we'll get her and she's coming to live with us okay?"

"Okay ma, I'm so happy to see your beautiful face. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"As long as you promise to never break my heart again."

"I promise ma." She kissed his forehead and held him close.

Jamiah's POV

"Why haven't you taken your meds?"

"Because they make me feel crazy."

"Having depression doesn't make you crazy sweetheart. It's normal these days, I dealt with it, Jahseh has too. Don't feel like you're alone with those feelings because you're not. Depression is serious and I want you alive. If I catch you standing on another ledge I'm gon-"