•Worst Fear•

Jahseh's POV

My eyes started to get heavy...

"Jah?"

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"I'm pregnant....with twins."

"W-w-I-y-h w-what?" I stood up out of shock. My throat was dry and I couldn't breathe.

"Jah? W-what's wrong? Breathe!"

That was all I heard...I seen her run to my side her face wet with tears...

After that my vision faded...

I came to quickly after and she gave me some water and cooled my body off with a cold rag.

"Jah....the twins aren't yours. I-I'm sorry..it was after you cheated and I
m-moved out."

Rage filled my body as tears filled my eyes..when I could see again my hands were around her neck.

She was choking and as much as I wanted to stop I couldn't..

"Jah what are you doing?! Get off my mama!" Tyler ran over and pushed me off his mom as she cried holding him close to her.

"You said you wouldn't hurt her, you said you wouldn't hurt us. You ain't nothing but a liar you pussy ass nigga."

My throat got even tighter as I looked beside him and seen Anima on the floor crawling to her mom crying. She looked terrified..

She seen me and got even more upset...What have I done? How can I be mad at her when I caused all this? My bad decisions lead up to this like a domino effect.

Jamiah quickly picked up Anima and grabbed Tyler's hand. She didn't even pack up a thing before she put them in the car quickly. She mad sure they were strapped in and looked at me. She had red marks all around her neck from me. My actions caused all of this. I'll prolly never see them again...

Jamiah's POV

I slowly played with Jahseh's hair as he laid on my chest. I love when he's laying on me..so does he. He told me it makes him feel so good, safe and protected.

I've been holding this back from him but...I think she should know.

"Jah?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm...I'm telling you this because I'm a honest person. Chris Brown been all up in my dm tryna sing and dance his way into my heart."

I didn't hear a response so I looked down and seen he was sleeping. He's still jet lagged poor baby.

I closed my eyes and set my alarm so I would wake up in a few hours. We going out tonight and I gotta get ready wayyyy before hand.

Jahseh jumped up outta his sleep...

"W-w-I-y-h w-what?" He stood up looking like he was in shock. It looked like he couldn't breathe..

"Jah? W-what's wrong? Breathe!" I rushed over to him.

It looked like he passed out so I ran to get cold water and I threw it on him.

He woke up looking around as I wrapped a towel around him and held him close..