•Bend Don't Break•

Jamiah's POV

I woke up on the cold tile floor, I looked around and I was still in the bathroom.

My crimson colored blood was surrounding me and my body was sore, I felt like I just got ran over by a bus. I could barely move and it felt like my ribs were broken.

I don't even remember being hit in my ribs..I tried to get up but it was useless.

I dragged myself all the way to the sink and pulled my weak body up. I couldn't stand unsupported so I sat ontop. I glanced in the mirror and looked at my appearance. I may as well just lay here and die. I don't want anybody seeing me like this, they prolly won't even recognize me.

I started to cry but the salty tears burned my cuts so I had no choice but to stop. I grabbed a rag off the sink and started to clean my face. I heard the door open and I jumped at the unexpected noise.

I refused to look at the person standing behind me in the mirror. He took the towel from me gently and started to clean my wounds..I winced in pain and he apologized for hurting me.

He picked me up and carried me to the tub, as much as I wanted to fight him off I couldn't find the strength. He started the water and when it was the right temp he place my naked body gently in the tub. He washed me and washed all the blood out my natural curls.

I avoided his gaze and looked down, he raised my chin making me look at him.

"I'm sorry about last night okay? I didn't realize what I was doing. You're gold to me, I won't do it again."

I've heard that one before...one thing about me is I know how to talk to a nigga. I have the power to make him do whatever I want, so let me just put this pride shit to the side.

I slowly nodded, I wasn't gonna talk to him yet. I knew if I continued to play this game he would do anything to get in my good graces.

He finished washing me and he got me out and dried me off. He wasn't being a creep like I expected him to be and I was grateful for that. He put me in a little champagne colored robe and tied it tight in the front.

"C'mon." He started to leave the bathroom and I stayed behind.

"You can't walk." I shook my head no, still not looking at him.

He picked me and carried me to the bed. There was a few outfits laid out, surprisingly they weren't hideous.

"Pick one." I picked the all black outfit because I literally felt dead inside.

"You hungry?" I shook my head no.

"You need to eat." I shook my head no again.

"Princess please eat." I'm not your fucking princess. I ignored his request and waited on him to leave so I could change.

For the first time in a while I looked at him until he got the message.

"Oh shit! My bad." He left the room and I changed. I looked around quickly for a laptop or something where I could contact Jahseh and tell him where I was.

I looked under his pillow and there it was, I quickly opened it and my smile faded. Shit I need the password! I guessed a bunch of shit until it hit me...I typed in my name and got right in.

I pulled up my email and typed as fast as I could..

Jahseh this nigga kidnapped me we're in Canada! He's a fucking lunatic please hurry.

I was about to press send until I heard footsteps...

"Shit!" I quickly exited outta the email and locked the screen. I put it under the pillow and quickly put my clothes on. He was walking in when I was sliding my jeans up.