•Chef X•

I'm dropping another chapter tonight after I edit it. Enjoy 🤙🏾🙃
Now I'll leave you with some words from Ski......

"It'll be rude if you don't throw that pussy to the crew! It'll be rude if you don't throw that pussy to the crew!"🤪 (Laffy Taffy Remix)

VIRAL PUSSY HOE😈

*******************
Jamiah's POV

I woke up to Jahseh laying on my chest and holding on to me for dear life. He looked so cute and super comfortable. His blue dreads were hanging in his face and it appears he came outta his shirt last night. His body felt so good on mine, words can't even explain.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and took a pic of us. I went on Instagram to see I had hella notifications. I pulled up the first one I saw and it was a picture of me sleeping. My hair was in my face and my mouth was open, it was a pretty funny picture. I was knocked out laying on Jah and the caption read..

Hello world, meet MY baby girl. Baby girl, meet the world 💖 @mikasa.akira_

I smiled so fuckin hard my jaws were hurting. There was so many likes just as many comments.

Cooliecut: boo'd up ass nigga

Theslumpgod: 🌾👀🌾

Lildickgirl666: she's hot 🤤😍

Cloutkingg: yassss for the chocolate sister 🍫👌🏾

Liar: this bitch ain't all that. She ain't me 🙄

I couldn't help but smile at the nice comments.

I decided to comment on the pic...

Mikasa.akira_: 😘🖤

I click on the last comment because I wanted to know who was being a troll.

Geneva.

This stupid bitch had some nerve.

I went back to the picture and commented

Mikasa.akira_: Liar lol you sound just like a dumb hating ass hoe. Your handle fits you perfectly , you ain't none but a bum lying ass bitch. We both know I look good , Jah who happens to be laying on me sleep right now ain't complaining 🤷🏾‍♀️

I sent the comment cuz that bitch had me fucked up.

I went to my camera roll and selected the picture I took earlier with him laying on my chest holding on to me.

For the caption I put ..
Never let go 🤞🏾😘 @xxxtentacion

I posted it right after and I felt Jahseh shift in his sleep so I put my phone down and wrapped my arms around him.

He smiled in his sleep and snuggled his face deeper into my chest. He smelled so damn good I could melt, he fell back asleep right after.

I picked my phone up and decided to text Tyler's dad.

Jamiah:
Hey, how is Tyler ?
I'll be calling him today to talk.

Maurice:
Hey, he is fine and okay call whenever.

I put my phone down and went back to sleep.