•Preparation•

KEEP VOTING FOR JAHSEH FOR THE AMA'S LET'S HELP BRING HOME A WIN FOR HIM AND OUR FAMILY❤️

*******************

Jahseh's POV

I woke up way before Jamiah because I wanted to plan something nice for her.

I got out of bed quietly grabbing my phone, shirt and my shorts. I closed the door quietly and left the house.

I wanted to get a cake made that says 'Will you be my shorty?'

🗣OKAY SHORTY! OKAY SHORTY! OKAY SHORTY! OKAY SHORTY THROW THAT ASS BACK! UH YUH!...WHERE YA GLOCK AT TANK?

I know I'm not the only one that just starts throwing ass when I hear that song 🤷🏾‍♀️

I wanted some simple but fancy and cupcakes too. I headed to the same bakery my mom used for my cake and the one I used for hers.

He had a skull cake and Cleo had an ass cake 🤣 remember ?

I walked in and was greeted my Ashley, she owned the bakery.

"Hey X, long time no see."

"Hey Ashley, it has been a while. I need a cake made for someone special, I want it to be creative and simple but fancy. I also want some cupcake but I want the cake to say 'Will you be my shorty?' Can you have it ready for me today? Pretty please I'll pay extra." I begged

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I want backstage passes to your next show my niece loves you. She couldn't believe I knew you... deal?"

"Oh hell yeah deal! I want the cake to be vanilla and the cupcakes to be vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. Can you have it ready about 4 or 5?"

"I'll start on it now, just come by whenever."

We said our good byes and I went to the florist to order a few bouquets. I was greeted by a middle aged woman with a warm smile.

"Hi, could you tell me if it's sunflower season? My lady loves them and I'm looking to surprise her."

"The season is almost over your just in time, we just had a field bloom and they are absolutely beautiful."

"Great I need about 6 bouquets please. I need them by 4 or 5."

"No problem, we will get right on it."

I paid and left, I sat in my car for a minutes just thinking. What else can I do?

A night picnic?

Perfect she loves nature and a I could make it really romantic. I went to the deli to order a sandwich platter, remembering she didn't eat pork I stressed to the clerk I didn't want any cross contamination going on. They had to use clean gloves and a clean surface because the smallest amount apparently would make her violently sick. I gave him the same pickup time as the others.

I don't eat pork it's been almost 5 years... I've been told if you eat it willingly or by accident your body will regret it because you've been without it so long.

I paid and left.

She loves Chick Fil A... I called and ordered a platter of nuggets, waffle fries, fruit and some of them bomb ass cookies 😋

THEM COOKIES SO FYE BRUH😩

I basically ended up getting a bunch of other shit because Ski fat ass gonna be over to help later.

All the shit I ordered was considered catering, they told me they could deliver it. That's perfect so it won't be cold, don't nobody want no cold ass fries.