•Weak In The Knees•

I was supposed to update last night I fell asleep 🤣😴 I've been writing more chapters too, writers block is finally over🙌🏾

E N J O Y💋

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jahseh's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling drained...

Jamiah was spread out across the bed, she looked tired as fuck.

The last thing I remember was her saying she "maybe" to giving my pussy away.

Thinking about that shit makes me angry. I really need to go blow off some steam..

It's apparent X isn't in the dark anymore but it's best that he is. I grabbed my keys and had my trainer meet me at the gym.

I arrived and did some weight lifting while I waited on him. I had my wireless headphones in, I was in my zone. A small petite girl walked up to me...

"Oh my gosh your so much taller in person. Take a picture with me please."

I nodded and her friend grabbed her phone. I had my hand on her shoulder but before she snapped the pic she pulled it down to her ass.

This bitch.

"What you you doing? Aye delete that shit that wasn't right. You tryna make this look like something it's not, I have a pregnant fiancé at home and I don't want her getting the wrong idea. Delete it please." I asked nicely.

"What you gonna do for me first?" She said licking her lips eyeing my dick.

I shook my head and exhaled.

Just then my trainer walked in and we started doing our thing...

Jamiah's POV

I woke up and felt pain all in my pussy and my legs.

"Ouch!" I squealed and put a pillow between my legs.

Crazy thing is idk if this is from the baby or X killing my pussy last night. I tried to get outta bed but I couldn't..

I got off the bed and crawled to the shower. I pulled myself up on my bench and sat there letting the warm water hit me...it was so calming.

I felt myself dozing off and my eyelids couldn't stay open any longer.

Jahseh's POV

It was almost 12pm and we just finished up in the gym. I called Jamiah's phone a few times with no answer and honestly I was worried.

I jumped in my whip and sped to her house. I hope my babies are alright...

                                    •

I pulled up at her place and jumped out running inside. I used my key to open the door and I yelled her name..

"Jamiah! Baby... where you at?"

I ran up the stairs and heard the water running..

"Baby girl! I know you hear me."

I walked into the bathroom and she was in the shower sitting on the bench.

She didn't look like she was breathing...

I opened the door quickly and grabbed her slapping her face lightly.

"Jamiah! Jamiah! Wake up baby please.." I pleaded.

My eyes got watery and I swear my heart was breaking into pieces...