•How Does It Feel?•

Jahseh's POV

I was scrolling down my TL and that's when I seen it...

Mikasa.akira_ : S i n g l e 💋
749,263 like and 437,712 comments

I left a comment to let these fuck niggas know wassup..

Xxxtentacion : AIN'T NO FUCKING SINGLE! This body belongs to me and I'll fade any and every nigga being thirsty in these comments or her inbox. Pull up pwussy!

She looks so fucking edible, her body is literally even better after our daughter. Why the fuck she showing off and wtf she mean single????

I picked up the phone only for the voicemail to come on. She didn't answer my calls or text all damn night and it pissed me off.

I'm working on some music because that's all I can do lately. I go home to a empty house and it's depressing ass fuck so I don't like to be there.

I get a phone call and I run to it and it's Jamiah..I'm gonna tell her about herself...

                                  •

...."Nope. Look I've had a very long day, I just got in but the kids have been sleep. I'm gonna get nice and clean and relax in my bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"What? Where you been dressed like that? You been around a nigga or some?" I said with a hint of jealousy in my voice.

"Yes. Yes I have. Goodbye." She said hanging up.

I called her right back but she ignored it. The fuck she mean she was with another nigga?

My hands started to shake at the of someone else touching her, kissing her, making her laugh and smile.

I seen the vivid pictures in my head.....I had tears in my eyes and I whipped them away quickly. Shit I gotta write that down!

"Where was I when he was feeling on you with his hands...seen the...seen the vivid pictures in my head. Under the assumption.... love is dead." I sung lowly to myself I played the piano finding the right melody.

Fuck this. I got in the booth and started recording..

"Where was I, when he was feeling on you with his hands? Seen the vivid pictures in my head at night...it left me in tears. Where was I, when he was feeling on you with his hands? Seen the vivid pictures in my head..under the assumption love is dead." I sung into the mic. I edited it some more and finished it up.

I posted the link on Twitter and Instagram and uploaded it to SoundCloud and Apple Music.

I made sure to tag her on IG..