•Tie The Knot•

Why her room so damn junky? Whew Chile the ghetto...anyway🙃 he looks so cute here ^ his young ass. Oh...sorry for the wait.

5 months later...

Jamiah's POV

"Mama you look so beautiful." Tyler smiled as he hugged my neck.

"Awwww thank you my love. You look so debonnaire in that tux, you tryna pull another girlfriend? I'm telling Zaiya."

Zaiya is his little girlfriend at school, cute chocolate little thing honey. She has these cute little afro puffs, she's literally so adorable. My baby been crushing on her forever and I told him to just be nice to her and she would notice. Well...she did, of course Jahseh gave him a few pointers too.

Flashback..

"Ma how can I get her to like me?" Tyler asked as he look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

" Just be yourself, always be yourself. Be nice to her, show her that you're a good guy and she'll notice baby."

"Yeah just be nice Tyler. You know that nice flower garden in the front yard of your school?"

"Yeah I picked my mama some the other day." I smiled at that, you shoulda seen my face when he handed them to me.

"You sure did you gentleman. I love them." I said looking back at the flowers I put in a glass vase, I wanted the world to see what my baby did.

"That's right...I'm sure there's another special girl who would love a few." Jahseh smiled at Tyler who immediately beamed and caught on.

"That's why you my nigga Jah." Ty said then they did their handshake. I rolled my eyes and tripped out, what am I gone do with this boy?

The next morning..

"Bye baby, gimme some sugar!"

"Baby girl! C'mon don't do my boy like that. Okay Tyler remember what I told you alright?"

"I won't, I got it in here." He said touching his temple with his thumb and his forefinger. He kissed his sisters forehead and grabbed his book bag.

"I love y'all! Bye!"

"We love you too, good luck!

"Getcho woman baby! I love youuu!" I yelled to him.

We watched as he walked to the play yard bookbag in tow. He walked straight up to her and waved to her, she waved back and smiled at him.

She started to laugh and I looked closely and seen him making a funny face. She giggled loudly as her curls bounced, her mama did a good ass job on her wash snd go. Anima never sits still for me....

He grabs her hand gently and leads her to the flower garden. He says something to her and she whispers in his ear.

"Hol up lil girl! You too young to be tryna push up on my son!"

"Girl hush and leave them be." He said grabbing my thigh. I throbbed between my legs at the unexpected contact and his words.

Guess what I did? I shut the hell up.

Tyler nodded at whatever she just told him then he went and picked a few purple flowers in the garden.

He walked back over to her, got down on one knee and handed them to her while saying something.

"W-what..you taught him that baby?" I smiled at him.

"No I didn't tell him to do that, musta picked up on it when I proposed to you at his birthday party." He smiled at me and I laughed at that, he's right...