•Surreal •

3626 words 🤓 the whole chapter is Zaddy Jah's perspective.

                                 •°•

Jahseh's POV

I can't believe she's even talking to me. I'm kinda scared, what if she's acting cordial to kill me? Nah she wouldn't do that......would she?

I looked over at her. She's silent, with a blank face. She got a blunt behind her ear and the music is blasting.

Knuck if you buck is the song she's playing so I know she's ready to kick some ass.

We pulled up at a place I don't recognize. We in the country, in the middle of nowhere.

There's a small cabin in the middle of  a sunflower field.

She gets out and I follow suit. She walks up to the door and does this special knock.

The door opens and we walk in. It closes behind us and I see Tank, Roach and Ryan.

"The fuck you doing here? Y'all back together? Thank Demon." Tank said.

"I-"

"We ain't back together. We ain't getting back together so let's just get down to business. Where is she?"

Everytime she says that my heart breaks a little.

"Sorry sis, she's in the basement." Tank looked at me with sad eyes and mouthed 'You better make this right!' to me.

I watched as Jamiah grabbed a lighter off the table, a half dranken bottle of Henny and some air freshener off the counter before opening the basement door and closing it behind her.

"She actually allow you around her? I'm shocked." Roach admitted.

"Yeah I thought I was gone see your face on the news boi. Thought you was gonna be dickless." Tank laughed..

I looked at Ryan and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry Jah, I trusted him I really did. I'm sorry for fucking up your family."

"I fucked up way before she came along so it's old and done with. Got nobody to blame but myself."

"Whose house?"

"Yo girls. She owns this place, that park up the road and all this land."

"I've never been here, didn't know about this shit."

"You think you can play with my family? You threatened my son and my man, taking pictures with my family like it's yours!' Her voice boomed from downstairs.

I jumped up and ran into the basement. I seen the bitch strapped to a chair getting slapped hard repeatedly.

Baby girl's hair had came outta the ponytail prolly cause of all the force she was using.

"Our lives were perfect before you came along, you had to come and mess everything up. Why can't you hoes find a single man? You seen we we were a happy family and you just wanted to ruin that because you a hoe. You black mailed my nigga, you forced him to bring our kids around you for what? If you ever thought you was gonna have my life, my kids or my man your more fucked up in the head that I originally thought."

"He'll always be mine. Regardless." The girl laughed.

"How you figure hoe?" Jamiah asked moving her shoulder.

"He made love to me. At first he wasn't really up to it...then I just got in his head. It wasn't hard at all."

"How do you consider you black mailing him into fucking you love making?"