•Touch•

Previously on XXXTENTACLES NIGGA...🤣😂🤪🤟🏾

********************

He sat up in bed and looked at me...
Our bodies somehow growed closer as if there was a magnet attracting our bodies. Our faces got closer and closer until our noses rubbed and our lips touched....

When our lips touched I felt a spark shook up my spine. We kissed very slowly , without tongue action. He grabbed my arm as the kiss got deeper and before things got too far i pulled away.

We just kinda sat in silence for a minute...

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." My voice was shaky. I was nervous, we just met and we kissed but it felt so right.

"No I'm sorry , I shouldn't have done that" he said looking down.

"I liked it so... it's okay" I smiled shyly

We were both low on wine again and finished our first half of our smoke session.

"Want more wine ?" I smirked at him while pouring myself a glass. The bottle was damn near empty. I only had enough to top him off.

I know that sounds freaky but no pun intended😂

"Damn you already got me tipsy and high." he laughed.

"Don't worry I won't make you drive home , I have a guest bedroom fit for a king".

"You saying I'm royalty?

"Hell yeah , we got melanin. Your great ancestors prolly ruled a kingdom in Kush.

Kush was a kingdom located near ancient Egypt , just like Egypt it was ruled by black royalty.

He just kind looked at me , not saying anything.

"Your a very deep person I see , I love that. Your more than what meets the eye, I'm gonna have to pick your brain after this other blunt" Jahseh said.

"The deeper the ocean the deeper the pain" I said quoting Future.

I topped his wine off without his approval then I went to the kitchen to get more. I grabbed a ton of the snacks and bought them with me to the smoke room. When i drink wine I get toasted and I love to eat.

I came back and he was shirtless laying on his back , blowing smoke out his mouth.

"You started without me?" I said with a fake sad face.

He raised up and walked over to me . He handed me the blunt and after it was in my possession his arms snaked around my waist. It felt so damn good and he smells so damn good. I love a man that smells good it's does something to me that I can't explain. My thoughts ruined that for me as I started to think how he was so close to me and that he could do way better than me. My thoughts made me uncomfortable since I'm not confident in my self.

I'm 100% black and my skin is milk chocolate. I have a thick curly afro but when straightened it's almost mid back. I had my wig on however , it was wavy and very long. It almost touched my ass. I've never been "skinny" I have a medium build , small to medium breast and i have a few love handles. My butt isn't big , it's just right but i know how to shake it like a stripper.

I'm guessing he picked up on my vibes and change in energy. He looked down at me with a concerned look.

"What's wrong ? Am I making you uncomfortable Jamiah?" He asked looking sad.

"No it's not you , I'm just not very confident in myself. I'm not the prettiest girl and you can get whoever you want Jahseh." I said looking down. I pulled away from him and just starred out the window.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Jamiah your beautiful , even if you don't think you are. I don't wanna ever hear you talking down on yourself again. I see you for who you are inside not looks. Either way inside and out your beautiful."

Man did I mention he smells so damn good... shit I kinda got lost in my train of thought...

"That's so sweet of you , but your so fucking handsome. You have some of the most distinct facial features I've ever seen. Your eyes hold a story that I'm longing to know more about. Your lips are so sof..." I stopped embarrassed that I let that last part slip.

He laughed so freaking hard he fell back on the bad.

I just looked at him with this face😒 I grabbed my joint and sparked it. At this point , I felt my booze kicking in. Wine sneaks up on you outta nowhere, it hits you like BOOM!

"Well my wine has kicked in , what about you ?" I looked at him

"Baby girl I'm so drunk!" He almost shouted.

I shook my head and laughed at his response. I laid next to him while passing him my joint. He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest while we passed the weed back and forth.

We talked about the cliche things like where we were born and raised , our parents and past relationships.

Eventually we fell asleep... in bed... together. I woke up and realized I was still on his chest from earlier. I moved off his chest but he pulled me right back not even opening his eyes. Later on in the night I got up and made sure my doors were locked. Afterwards I got in bed and threw my cover over us and laid with my back facing him. A few seconds later, his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. I haven't felt that safe in anyone's arm since I was a child, I smiled and dozed off a minutes later.

****************

AYYYEEEE! Part 3 is a wrap, how'd y'all like it? Like and comment please, I want feedback.

I love Jahseh soooo much, I've never meet him in person but I feel as if I know him so well.

His music and motivation makes him feel so close to my heart. He was such a beautiful person inside and out with a smile to make your day 💜💙

We love you Jahseh 🕊 #LLJ