•I'm Just Being Honest•

This chapter is the longest I've published thus far. This chapter contains a lot of important information tho... I'm sure y'all don't mind so enjoy 😏

***************

"I have to tell you something before this goes any further." She looked at me being serious.

"What's is it, you don't gotta hide anything from me." I said

"I have a child." She said looking at me trying to study me once again.

I love kids and they love me. I always can make them laugh and we would play all day.

"Really?" My face lit up as I smiled big af.

"Wow your really excited ? That doesn't make you wanna run outta here ?"

"Hell no why would I do that ? I love kids, I've always wanted children."

"I'm so relieved , damn I kept going over this convo in my head. Wondering how it would turn out. I was hoping you would accept it , didn't wanna loose whatever it is that we have but my son comes first."

"Son? So you have a boy?" I asked

"Yes I have a boy, his name is Tyler and he's 4." Jamiah said.

"Hell yes , we can play video games and wrestle and I can teach him how to play football and basketball." I said sounding excited

She smiled. I guess she was really taken back by what I was saying.

"I'm sure he will love that , he's so rough I try to teach him how to be gentle so when he goes to school this year he won't be wild toward the other kids."

"He's a boy , he's supposed to be rough you don't want him being soft letting people get over on him."

Thinking back to my childhood before that shit happened with my mom I was such a good kid. I was quiet, and I didn't both anyone so people would pick on me taking my kindness for weakness. After that happened I would fuck people up that messed with me or bullied me.

"That's true but I don't want him fighting and etc. of course unless he has to. I've taught him to fight back and to only hit someone who has hit him. I've seen him in action and I'm praying he doesn't get his temper from me or his dad." She said.

"You have a temper? Nah I don't believe that, your so sweet , I can't see it."

"I'm a very nice person but soon as someone fucks me over or disrespects me , my child or the people I love , it's like I have a switch. When that switch gets flipped it's no going back." She sounded serious and I wasn't trying to get on her bad side.

I couldn't help but wonder why her and her son's dad weren't together. I didn't know if now was the time to ask.. I did anyway.

"Why aren't you and his dad together?"

She got a little tense and she looked a little upset.

"What's wrong ? Did he hurt you?" I asked cuz I wanted to know if the nigga had disrespected her or their child. If you put your hands on a woman that pushed a fucking baby out for you , your the scum of the earth. Child birth is not easy, I watched my mom cry and beg for the doctors to get Aiden out when she was in labor...I felt so helpless.

She shook her head and grabbed another joint and sparked it. She took a few puffs before speaking. She passed it to me as she started to talk.

"We weren't ever supposed to be together in the first place. We are both Gemini's meaning we are exactly alike. Everything was good in the beginning we tried to have a baby so bad , it's what we both wanted. Two and half years into the relationship I finally got pregnant and we were happy...."