•Fucked Up•

Jamiah's POV

Seh Seh at the studio making some changes to his new album. I told him it couldn't get any better we had listened to it a few times touching things up. He knows I love his music and he values my opinion.

I got a few tricks up my sleeve.. I'm also planning a baby shower/Christmas party with our family.

I just got done meeting with his homegirl that helped him decorate for the sunflower surprise and the gender reveal. I told her to keep it on the low..

My baby has been working so hard with work and home I just want him to relax..

I have a spa night planned for us that's gonna start with face mask and dope ass skin care routine. I'm gonna run us a hot bubble bath with candles, cheese, chocolates and wine for him. I'll be drinking cranberry grape juice, can't wait until I can have me another glass of wine.

I'm currently at Walmart picking up a few things..J Mob is with me but he had a milkshake that isn't sitting too well with him so you know where he is.

Shitty booty ass. 🤣

I'm looking at some nursing bra's and some cute lingerie. Don't sleep on Walmart boo..

"Excuse me ma'am."

"Yes?" I said turning around still looking down.

"I'm sorry to interrupt it's just that you're so gorgeous..I had to stop by to chat with you." By now I was focused on the beautiful being in front of me...

"  By now I was focused on the beautiful being in front of me

He was pretty. Literally.

Clean cut pretty boy that's prolly rough around the edges. Good style, baby face. Beautiful hair and skin....hmph..

He will never be my Jahseh🤷🏾‍♀️

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm happily married." I lied flashing my ring..

"What a shame. Your husband let's you outta his sight? He must be stupid."

"Don't talk about my husband, you can say what you want about him but he'll beat your ass. EASY. Besides you don't look a day over 17." I said rolling my eyes, flipping my hair and walking away.

"I like them with attitude." He said gripping my ass.

I turned around and punched him in his Adam's apple.

"Keep your filthy fucking hands off me you perv before I get my homie to handle my light weight."

"What the fuck happened?" I turned to see J Mob looking pissed"

"You done fucked up now." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"First he insulted Seh, then when I walked away from his pretty boy looking ass, he grabbed my booty."

"He did what?"

J punched the dude in his face..and pulled out his phone dialing a number.

"Who you calling?" I said as my heart started to beat faster.