•Family First•

I fucking love yungbratzzzz  for sending me this picture 😩 he was slick young af here I feel like a perv 🤣😢🤫
                              ✮✢❂✶✧

Jahseh's POV

It's early as fuck and I'm up crusin these L.A. streets headed to my destination.

I had to sneak out hopefully nobody notices but knowing my girl she will. My baby wakes up from time to time at night and she always cuddles back up to me.

It's the best feeling in the world knowing you're someone's comfort.

I stopped and got me some coffee from Starbucks by the house and it really woke me up. We've been going since we got here and I'm tired but there's shit that needs to be done.

I pulled up and hopped out, I walked up to her door and used my key....

I walked in and admired the progress that had been made, I didn't even notice she was organizing these clothes last night.

I did a clean sweep and put the racks in their designated places. I put the last box of clothing on the correct rack by size and put it in place. I cleaned up any trash around the room and took it to the dumpster. I seen the sun rise and knew I had to hurry, time is valuable.

I put the accessories she had like sunglasses and jewelry where it needed to be. I heard a knock and seen the furniture delivery guy, I let them in and watched them unload.

I told them where she wanted everything and they made it happen. She ordered some nice ass shit, my baby truly has style.

6 hours later...

I'm locking up and heading home..I'm tired as shit right now I just wanna lay on her boobies and go to bed.

Jamiah's POV

Jahseh still isn't here, the kids are asking about him and all I can say is 'He'll be back.'

"He said we were going to the Walk of Fame and to In and Out, we still haven't been. We're leaving tomorrow so when are we going?" Tyler asked.

"We going soon baby, look I'm sorry we've been busy with mommy's store but we'll be spending all of our time with y'all now. Okay?"

"He would have usually taken me by now, he forgot about me." He said looking sad.

I walked over to him and grabbed his little hand.

"Baby boy don't let me ever hear you say that, we love you and when you're an adult you have a lottttt of responsibilities. The biggest one is being a parent, we could never forget about you or your sister. We're gonna all go as a family before we leave alright? I promise." I said holding my pinky out.

He looked at me and hesitated but locked his with mine. We kissed the hand we locked fingers with and let go. Just then the front door opened revealing a very tired looking Jahseh.

"Jahhhhhh!" Tyler yelled running over to him. My man scooped him up and twirled around in a circle while tickling him.

"Hey Ty. I ain't forgot about you, the Walk of Fame or In and Out. I just been a little busy but we going soon." He smirked at him.