•The Fight•

Y'all ready?
We gone try some new.

I was asked to write about how the fight went down with Ty and Jin vs them other niggas from their perspective.... shoutout to NashayeBrazziel  for the request 😈

So here ya go 🙃

Tyler's POV

"See y'all later!" Ma yelled to us as we ran through the play yard. We got inside and walked to our classroom.

"I'm glad ma got us in the same class."

"Oh ma always gone pull some strings. Believe that, she got all the clout tokens." I laughed.

"Hey Tyler." My girl walked up to me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and she smiled.

"Hey Zaiya. You look nice today."

"Thank you. I wanted to wear your favorite color." Orange looks good on her.

"This is my brother Jin. Jin this is my girlfriend Zaiya." They waved at each other and we walked to our seats.

"Okay class we have a new student today. Please welcome Jin, he's all the way from Tokyo, Japan!" Everybody clapped and made him feel really welcomed.

íղ ցվʍ ϲӏass...

"Vro it's dodgeball day! Hurry." We walked to our seats and I get angry when I see it.

This fat ass nigga always in my seat because he tryna take my girl. I sit next to her everyday yet he wanna play dumb.

"Andrew get your fat, smelly, hippo looking ass outta my seat."

"Well if it ain't the rich boy, this is my seat. I ain't moving."

Andrew was this fat ass white boy that has hated me since my girl dissed him.

She mine ask me if I give a fuc-

"Oh you gone move or I'm gone make you move." I warned him. I glance at Jin who was standing next to me shoulder to a shoulder. Ready for whatever..

"I ain't scared of you or your sidekick."

"I'm no sidekick but if you keep talking shit to my brother like that I'm gone kick your ass."

He bold bold. His lil friends walked up and we ain't budge.

"We supposed to be scared of y'all pussies or some?" I chuckled.

"Y'all gone be scared when we beat y'all ass. You took my girl and you finna feel some pain." He said stepping closer.

"Take? She was always mine. She chose up and got with a winner, get over it!"

"It's cool. I got my eye on somebody else..I seen her this morning looking real sexy. I wonder can yo mama take pipe?"

M-my mama?

I swung on him so quick and it landed. This fat fuck got me fucked up talking about my mama and he gone feel my wraith. I was in total control beating his ass until I thought about my vrother.

I looked up and Jin was whooping ass. The nigga like a ninja or some taking two of them at a time.

I had this lumpy fuck in a chokehold and I watched as my friends recorded. I stuck my tongue out and they flashed a pic...shit. Mama gonna see that and she gone kick my ass...we finna get suspended anyway. Fuck it. 

I quickly jumped up and took the other ones because my nigga ain't need no help.

I was stomping this nigga I couldn't stand since Pre-K...
Y
"Tyler and Jin! Stop it! That's enough!" Was all I heard before I was ripped off the dude. Only reason I ain't spazz because it was Mrs. Allison and she fine as hell.