•Pinky Swear•

Two updates one night, y'all lucky bitches 🤪I hope y'all as happy as I am about this shit lol ENJOY😘

*********************

Jahseh's POV

"You just seem like a happy person, you do a good job at masking your pain. I know we just met but promise me you won't keep all that shit in, express it. Talk to me please , don't ever try to leave this earth without me. I've never connected with someone like I have with you. Your needed, wanted and loved trust me!" She said as she kissed my forehead.

This girl was so beautiful and understanding. I know she was going through some things as much wine as she had in her fridge she was trying to drown out her pain. I looked at her in her eyes and she looked sympathetic.

"I'll come talk to you if I ever want to vent , I won't try to end my life as long as your around. You've made me happy in less than 24 hours." I admitted truthfully.

She smiled and oh how did I love her smile. It was so contagious I couldn't help but smile too.

"You make me happy too Jahseh , I'm just honestly scared to love again.... I-I don't wanna talk about this anymore, I need to be high to tell you all the fucked up shit I've been through." She said looking down.

"Well let's get high then baby girl. I'm here to listen to you and comfort you."
I grabbed her hand and we both grabbed our glasses and headed upstairs. I was about to go into the smoke room but she pulled me into her bedroom instead.

"You can sit on the bed , I'll get everything we need. Find us a movie please." She handing me the remote.

Her bedroom was nice ass fuck , purple , grey and white were the colors. She had nice ass head board with fancy bedroom set. She also had a big ass mirror on her wall.... the headboard and the mirror😏
Nvm... Oh and not to mention she had a good ass view of downtown.

She left out the room and I flipped through the fire stick and selected the Kodi app. I was looking through the list and I found a scary movie, it was the latest Insidious movie that recently came out.

She walked back into the room with her hair in a bun and i noticed her nipples were hard as they were visible through her shirt.

Shit. Her tits were perfect. They were real and that's all I cared about. I licked my lips and pushed the thoughts outta my head.

"Did you find something?" She asked

"Yeah I did, I'm patiently waiting on you." I said

She walked over to her mirror and her back was facing me. I watched as she played in the mirror with a few loose hair strands, but you know my eyes went down to her ass.

Fuck. I shifted trying to hide my hard on. Her ass was just right... Not too small , not to big, it had that good jiggle to it. I decided to get under the covers cuz when this dagger dick is up it takes a while to go down.

She caught me staring and interrupted my freaky ass thoughts.

"Enjoying the view?" She turned facing me , while crossing her arms smirking.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said trying to sound serious.

"Come here." She said calm as if she knew I was gonna do what she said no matter what.

I did as I was told and luckily my dick started to go down.

She grabbed me aggressively and pushed me against the wall. She walked up to me running her hands down my chest and closer and closer she got to my V line. She moved her hands and turned with her back facing me. She put her ass on me and starting twerking. When I say she got the apple son.....