•Revenge•

This happened today 😩🙌🏾

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH MANE! 100k reads 😱😪🤧🤯😝🤪😉😌I'm gonna cry bruh like thank you everyone for the love, support, votes and comments 😘 y'all mean the world to me and this makes me feel so good

I'm gonna cry bruh like thank you everyone for the love, support, votes and comments 😘 y'all mean the world to me and this makes me feel so good. It's rewarding to see your hard work pay off 💖

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Jamiah's POV

Everybody in IHOP ordering all our food while we in the truck......

Fucking like rabbits.

"Oh shit, harder baby." I told him as he gave me back shots.

I'm bent over the seat while he's in me deep as hell, fucking me senseless.

He went harder like I requested..

"I love how strong you were back at the warehouse, that's why I fucking love you!" He said through gritted teeth.

"And this pussy too, you s-so wet baby." He added and it most def came out as a moan.

"I been wet since I seen you beat his ass daddy. It was so sexy how ruthless you were." I moaned as his hand made it's way to my neck. This gave him more control as he slid in and outtta me.

I was throwing it back and he was slapping my ass hard motivating me more than his moans.

I picked up my pace and arched my back even more allowing him more access. He turned my face to where he could kiss me and stuck his tongue all in my mouth..

"Damnnn fuck." He moaned keeping his pace.

"I didn't take my birth control this morning, you gonna put a baby in me?" I asked seductively. I put a lot of thought into it but I figured I may as well go ahead and push another one out. After that I'm done, people say it's best to have your kids close together.

"Don't play with me, you didn't? Then fuck yeah I am!" He grabbed my hair and went even deep causing me to cum for the 6th time.

"Shitttttt." I yelled out as his strokes became sloppy. I looked back and watched as his face twisted up at the feeling of my wetness as his orgasm crept up.

He bust deep inside me groaning loudly at the feeling. We laid there for a minute before getting dressed..

"I'm hungry."

"Me too. C'mon baby." He helped get dressed and out the truck.

Soon as my feet hit the ground my knees buckled and he quickly caught me.

"Get on my back." I hopped on his back and he carried me inside.

We seen all our friends so we walked right over..

"Bout time y'all got done fucking!" Tank yelled.

"Freaks." Mya winked at me.

"Takes one to know one." I smiled at her. Me and Jah sat across from each other and we all talked while waiting on the food.