•Prank•

I know y'all prolly thinking
"DAMN BITCH IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED!" 🤣💀

I've been tryna catch up on homework, life and etc. Shit been hitting the fan in my life and I'm OVER THE BULLSHIT.

ENJOY💋

********************

The next morning......

Jamiah's POV

I woke up to giggling and ... what tasted like chocolate syrup and whipped cream. What the hell??? I looked around to see Ty and Jah laughing their asses off. Jah was red in the face and Tyler was laughing so hard he had tears streaming down his face.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused

"Why don't you look in the mirror and see" Jah said trying to hold in his laughter

I shook my head and walked to the bathroom to see drawings on my face and whipped cream on my nose. Somebody's gonna get.

"Tyler And Jahseh I'm gonna get you two!" I yelled running out the bathroom to my surprise they were gone.

Ohhhhh it's on !!!!!!

I grabbed a water gun outta Tyler's toy chest. I filled it with water and searched for them around the house. Of course I found Tyler first he always hid in the same spot. I sprayed him and he ran from me.

"Jahhhhhhhhh...come out I'm not gonna hurt you baby." I said sounding sweet.

I tip toed around the house looking everywhere and I couldn't find him. Tyler disappeared too then I heard someone knock something over and I ran toward the noise.

I opened the closet and see Jah and Tyler and I sprayed them both and they tried to run but I got them good!

"That's what y'all get." I said laughing hysterically it was so funny watching them try to get away from the cold water I was shooting their way.

"Okay okay we surrender!" They both said with their hands up.

"Whose idea was it to make me look like this?"

They were both silent.

"I know y'all hear me."

"We plead the fifth." Tyler said. Jahseh must have taught him that.

"Fine , I'm going shopping today and I'm not buying y'all anything." I flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked off.

"Mommy please I'm sorry I want some toys." Tyler begged

"Don't worry buddy, don't tell her it's our secret I'll buy you all the toys in the world." He told Ty.

He picked Tyler up and they followed me to the kitchen.

"Y'all gonna be sick , get outta those wet clothes!" They both went upstairs and changed and I went to the bathroom downstairs and washed the crap off my face. It was funny they pulled the prank but they don't want it with me.

When I came out they were watching TV, Seh seen me come back in and he walked over to me kissing my lips and hugging me.

"What do you want?" I said trying to fake mad.

"C'mon beautiful, I know your not mad."

I ignored him and kept reading the newspaper. He started to kiss my neck and It felt so good, I had to walk away.

"Since your mad I guess I'll call my cousin and cancel your appointment today." He pulled out his phone and I snatched it away.

"Appointment for this thick ass fro?" I jumped up and down excited smiling so hard my cheeks started to hurt.