•Round and Round•

Jamiah's POV

I got in the car and put my head in my hands this is too much for me. How does this shit keep happening? It's like we going in circles, no real progress because of these hoes.

"I'm so glad I got to finally beat that bitch sis I owe you one!" Star said thanking me.

"I'm glad you could beat her fake ass, I couldn't stand her. I see right through her act, she ain't shit but a gold digger. He shoulda stayed with you after all the shit he put you through."

"Man fuck him, I've moved on long ago. I wanna tell you something, but don't get mad....." She trailed off.

"Okay I won't, lay it on me."

"I think you were being too hard on Jah. Sis when we walked in you heard him tryna get that ugly ass bitch off him, ain't like he was okay with it. She's a girl, he can only do so much before she holler he abusing her. With those false allegations in the past the media would eat that shit up. He's really trying Jamiah, unlike these other dudes he's a good man he's just messed up along the way." She finished.

"Star all I ask this man to do is be honest with me. Like if the bitch was there all he had to do was tell me so I'd know what to expect. I shouldn't have to call him and hear bitches in the background and have do a pop up."

"Maybe he didn't tell you because he didn't want you to assume anything."

"Well if I call and talk to my nigga and I hear bitches keke'n in the background I'm gone assume shit so he should just been straight up."

"I agree with you on that but just take a breather for a bit and do some thinking okay?"

"I can't I should probably get back to the kids."

"I can come back with you, I haven't seen my little boyfriend in forever and I have to meet Anima." She smiled, Star sent a care package for them both a few months back. She's truly a real friend.

"I'll only be gone for a bit, not even an hour."

"Girl take as long as you need, you know I love kids. I might keep them for a day or two."

"Girl they're a handful, you gone see."

✮✢❂✶✧

I'm taking my little breather and of course I'm at my shop. When my mind is fucked up I put my head into my work. I'm going through the clothes I had shipped here from designers and putting them on racks by size.

I'm really excited to open up, the interior designers have been working day and night and the store is really coming along.

My furniture is set to be delivered sometime tomorrow. Jahseh told me that it would take a lot longer than it seems for the store to get ready.

I can't stop thinking about seeing that bitch on his lap so I hit my vape pen to calm the fuck down. I started to think back on everything that happened today..maybe I was overreacting.

We were in the same situation, I struggled to fight off that stupid ass nigga at the airport and he couldn't get that ugly ass bitch off his lap.

I feel stupid now. I have to call him..I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

Just then I heard my front door open and seen someone walk in with a bunch of shit and I heard a phone.

'It's your wifeyyyy calling, yo ass better pick up! Jahseh quit playing and answer the phone.'  I heard my voice and knew who it was.