•Beg For It•

Enjoy this surprise update whores😏🤪

I felt like being generous today, I also fell asleep 100 times writing this🤦🏾‍♀️

Love y'all please stay active! It only takes a quick second to vote and conment😘

**************************************

Jahseh's POV

I called my mom and told her we were on the way and we pulled up 15 mins later.

We made it to my moms house and I hopped out the car. Before I could get the Queen's door Ty got it, such a gentleman.

I knocked on the door and was pulled into a tight hug.

"Hey baby, I'm so glad to see y'all. Come in!"

We walked in and my mom slapped the back of my head.

"Ouch!"

"Didn't I teach you any manners? You properly introduce us."

"Sorry mom dang we just got in the house. Jamiah and Ty this is my mother, Cleo and mom this is my woman Jamiah, and her son Tyler."

They squealed and hugged each other tight then she hugged Tyler as well.

"It's so nice to finally meet you all! I've heard so much about you. We've seen each other on FaceTime 100 times, idk why this boy didn't bring y'all over sooner. Aiden get your butt off that game and come down here!"

"We have talked a lot, I'm glad to finally meet you. Your so much more beautiful in person and you don't look a day over 30, you gotta tell me your secrets."

"Girl don't make me blush! Thank you, I'm surprised I don't look older all the stress his bad ass caused me growing up." She said pointing at me.

Aiden ran up to me and hugged me then we started wrestling.

"Hey not in my house, take that mess outside."

I laughed cause Jamiah said the same shit to me and Ski.

"Aiden this is Tyler and his mom Jamiah, y'all this is my brother Aiden."

Him and Tyler both spoke and they were acting shy. Aiden hugged Jamiah telling her how pretty she was.

"A lil nigga get your own girl, this one is mine." I said wrapping my arm around Jamiah.. I could tell she was still mad at me but didn't want my mom to know what was going on, so she played it off.

"Please have a seat, do you all want anything to drink?"

"No ma'am we are okay, thank you!"

"Oh my god Jah where did you find her, she's so respectful. Unlike those other things you've bought around me before. Baby you don't have to call me ma'am that makes me feel old, just call me Cleo."

"Yes ma'a- oh I mean Cleo."

"Mom, I have something really important to tell you."

"You better not be in any trouble, what is it boy? Spill the tea." She said drinking from her wine glass.

I looked at Jamiah and she was smiling ear to ear, she motioned for me to wait as she handed her phone to Tyler. I assumed to record her reaction...

She nodded when she pressed record.

"Mom...... your gonna be a grandma."

"W-what?? I'm gonna be a grandma? Ahhhhhhh oh my god oh my god!" She said with her Jamaican accent coming out jumped up and down hugging me.