CHAPTER 3

I sing to the music while I finish my makeup and head over to the closet to see what I could wear.
  "What're ou gonna wear?" Rachael asks.
  "I don't know," I shrug. "Probably my jeans and a top."
  "Boring," she says. She was this black overall dress with a striped shirt under it. She looked good. "Can you wear this top?" She pulls out one of my tank top crop top that was low cut and grey. I shake my head.
  "It's night time. It's a frat party and I barely even wear that," I tell her.
  "With your boobs!! And these pants," she pulls out my black ripped high waisted jeans. "You'll look like a slim thick bitch! That's the dream."
  "No I won't," I laugh.
  "Yes you will. You already are. You've got a bod! A hot bod! Show it. Show Alex what he's missing out!!" She states. I shake my head.
  "I'm actually hoping he won't be there," I mumble. "I don't want to see him."
  "Not even make him jealous?" She asks.
  "No, I would rather not see him" I mumble.
  "So not like everyone," she laughs. "Do it for yoruself. To feel good and thrive without the guy! Just try it. I wanna see you and be jealous," she tells me I sigh.
  "Nothing to be jealous of," I roll my eyes and grab the shirt from her and change into the clothes. I look in the mirror, it wasn't bad. My boobs weren't completely out, but they were there.
  "Bitch!!" She says I laugh a bit. "Do you not see what I see? Because I see a hot ass slim thick bitch who is fucking hot!! You have to wear it," she says.
  "I don't know," I sigh. I mean, it did look good. I wouldn't lie, I didn't look bad but whatever.
  "Come on!!" She says.
  "Fine, I'm bringing my flannel," I state grabbing my red flannel coverover and my dickies backpack as well.
  "What shoes should I wear? Docks?" She asks.
  "Yeah," I nod grabbing my vans and slipping them on while she puts on her docks.
  "Ready hot new roommate?" She nudges me and I laugh and nod.

~

When we got to the house, it was already full and music was blasting loudly. People were hanging outside smoking weed and all that.
When we walked in the room was fogged up with smoke, it smelt like sweat, sex and drugs. Frat boys. Their was some hardcore EDM music playing while some guys were yelling around a table, girls dancing and stripping and people just chilling.
It was fucking wild. Unlike all those high school parties. How was it only my second day at UCLA and I'm already at a frat party? Is this real? Didn't people just move in?

Rachael leads the way to the kitchen and I saw a couple guys glance over to me and smirk with a nod.
When we get into the kitchen I just tap my foot to the music waiting for Rachael to make our drinks.. as she proceeded to tell me how she makes the best drinks.
  "Hey," a guy comes up with a smirk. He was tall, brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular. Kinda cute.
  "Hi," I smiled nicely. How do you act at a frat party!?
  "You look like you need a drink!" He says.
  "No actually, my friend is making me one already," I reply as she hands it to me and sees us talking and moving away.
  "Ahh," he nods. "I'm Dylan," he introduces me.
  "Liv," I reply and he nods with a grin. I see him glance at my boobs.
  "So, you go to UCLA?" He asks.
  "Yea, first year" I nod. "Do you... like live in this frat house?"
  "Yeah! 2nd year here" he nods. "You're not in a sorority!?"
  "No way!" I shake my head. "Not my style."
  "I see," he nods.
  "Liv!!" I heard and turned to see Scott and a guy just about his height, more lean, with light brown, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes next to him.
  "Hey," I said.
  "Dylan!" Scott and him do a bro thing I don't know what their handshakes called.
  "Cam, this is Liv, one of our neighbours," he tells the guy next to him.
  "Hi," I smiled.
  "Hey," he smirks.
  "Oh, so you live next to each other?" Dylan asks.
  "Yeah," me and Scott say. "We got lucky," Scott adds.
  "Yeah, very" I add and he laughs.
  "Where's Rachael?" Scott asks.
  "Somewhere," I look around. "At least she was."
I sip my very strong drink.
  "Why?" I question with a slight grin.
  "Just asking," he shrugged.
  "Dyl!! Keg stand! You're the best in the house!" A blonde dude yells from across the room and Dylan turns.
  "Sure!" Dylan nods he turns back. "Duty calls," he grins.
Duty calls? Frat boys.
He turns leaving.
"You look great tonight," Scott tells me.
  "Thanks," I reply.
  "CAMMM!!" A high pitched girls voice calls and a blonde girl runs up hugging him. "It's been too long!!"
  "Hey Jess!" He puts on a fake smile I look at Scott and he rolls his eyes.
  "You too big guy!" She pats Scott and he nods.
  "Hi Jess," he says uninterested. She looks at me her smile fading.
  "Well!! Are you gonna get some drinks and party with us!?" She says. Someone calls her name and she turns running off to someone else.
  "Fucking Jess," Scott groans. He looks at me. "Sorority girl, obsessed with Cam, and she's too obnoxious," he tells me.
  "Sounds fun," I laugh sipping my drink.
  "Dude, you don't sip drinks here if you're trying to have fun," Scott tips it up higher so I chug a bit.
  "Don't tip my cup! It could've spilt!" I push him and he laughs.