CHAPTER 40

November was already almost coming to an end. Midterms were in December, then it was off home to see the family for Christmas. Time was flying.
Isaac was doing math homework with Dylan on the floor of my dorm while I was watching Law and Order.

  "Mariska is low-key hot guys," Dylan says staring at my laptop not even doing his homework. I was watching the older season because this show was seriously the best. DUN DUN. If you know, you know.
  "Of course you would think so," Isaac shakes his head not even looking up from his paper.
  "It's true. Look at her," Dylan says. "Do you agree Liv?"
  "She's not someone I'd be lesbian for," I admit.
  "Who would you be lesbian for?" Dylan asks.
  "Rihanna, Megan Fox, Adriana Lima. Those women," I reply.
  "That's kinda hot," Dylan says and Isaac looks at him. "Do you not think so?" He asks Isaac and I laugh.
  "Fuck off Dylan," Isaac says.
  "Why do guys find lesbians hot?" I ask. "Like... in genuinely curious, cause girls don't get boners when two hot guys are making out, it's just another couple," I said.
  "Cause guys are gross," Isaac mutters and Dylan looks at him.
  "Because it's just hot."
This just shows the two very opposites of the male specimen.
  "Wow," I laugh. "That was a great answer."
  "There's nothing to explain. We just find it hot, because we like girls, and when there's more than one... it makes it better," he shrugs.
I liked Isaac's answer better.
  "So that goes hand in hand with guys are gross," Isaac adds. "No one knows what they think because... they think with their dicks."
  "And that's why I secretly don't think you're a guy," Dylan knocks on his head and Isaac pushes him away.
  "That's not secretly if you tell me," Isaac states.
  "Well, then I just don't think you're a guy. You're a handsome robot," Dylan says.
  "Dude, are you not supposed to be doing your homework?" Isaac asks. "You have the whole booklet to do," he points out.
  "Who cares," Dylan shrugs. "I'm watching Olivia Benson find sex offenders, looking all hot," he adds and I roll my eyes.
I look over to Isaac who was concentrating on his homework. How was he kind of perfect? Like, fuck off. No ones like this in real life! How was he real? And I was dating him.

Rachael walks in.
  "Hey bitch....es," she adds when she sees Isaac and Dylan. "Bitches."
  "Hey hoe," I reply.
  "What are they doing here."
  "Watching Olivia Benson look hot while kicking ass," Dylan sighs.
  "Olivia Benson?" Rachael asks.
  "Law and Order," I reply. "Mariska Hargitay," I add.
  "Oh Mariska Hargitay, shes gorgeous!" She says.
  "Right," Dylan says.
  "Dylan is obsessed with her," I say.
  "Very," Dylan smirks.
  "Makes sense," Rachael sits on her bed.
  "She's not that hot," I said. "She's not even that pretty. She's just objectively good looking."
  "What does Isaac think."
  "I'm thinking don't bother me," Isaac says.
  "Okay moody," Rachael says.
  "He's in his homework zone," I laugh.
  "No one bother him then," Dylan says. "He needs his space... or he might burst. No one wants to see Isaac lose it."
  "Dylan... shut up," Isaac says.
  "Isaac's never angry," Rachael smirks. "That's fun."
  "Not really," Dylan says under his breath.
  "Guys, shut up. I'm watching SVU," I say.
  "Who cares," Rachael says. "No one even watched law and order nowadays."
  "Yes people do Rachael, they're still making seasons," I remark.
  "Really? How long has that been going on?" She lays down on her phone now. "Boring."
  "No," Dylan says. "No boring."
  "You're just saying that because of Mariska," I state and he nods. "But I mean, I get it. Elliot is pretty hot too," I agree.
  "Yeah, they did a great job on the cast," he says.
"I think Elliot leaves in like season 9 or something," I retort.
"What? He's such a good cop though!" Dylan says and I nod.
"Yeah, but he's got issues," I shrug.
"Mariska stays?"
"She's still in them," I nod. "She looks worse now that she's old."
"Doubt it."
"Okay," I laugh. "Just saying, she looks bad."

~

Isaac stands up.
"I'm done!" Isaac says.
"Finally," I remark.
Dylan left a bit ago, Rachael went somewhere too. And Isaac was just finishing his homework. Now finished.
"Finally" he adds stepping closer to the bed. I scoot to the edge and grab his hands pulling him closer to me.
"It took you like 20 episodes of SVU and they're like 40 minutes each," I state and he laughs. I peck his lips. "Should we go get food?" I ask. "Cause I'm hungry."
He kisses me again for a second longer.
"Yeah," he nods. "Where?"
"Taco Bell," I say. "If you're good with that," I add and he nods again.
"Let's go," he grabs my hands pulling me off the bed. "I do really want a chalupa," he adds heading for the door. I slip on my crocs.
"Oh, and their hot sauce," I add his hand still intertwined with mine. I grab my bag off the hook.
"Their hot sauce slays me," he agrees and I laugh. We walk out and I shut the door.
"Agreed."