CHAPTER 31

When we got to the party, it was obviously at one of these frat houses and, it was packed. Music was loud, there were lights, cups thrown on the grass already. Frat houses were nasty and very dirty.
I did some light makeup, I brought my mask just in case but other than that it was just the costume, Rachael was dressed in her mini dress and some Sharon Tate makeup with her hair high. She looked good.
Isaac wasn't with us, he was coming with Dylan and I think Alex. I don't know.

When we walked into the party, a bunch of slutty costumes were what you saw. Girls dressed up as mummies.... aka just toilet paper covering their private's, there were a lot of 70's girls or "sexy" clowns. Guys were dressed as the Joker and some nothing but their regular, and a lot of clowns too. Is that like a thing? Frat boy clowns? Everyone looked the same. The girls had the same type of costumes and the guys were mostly clowns or the Joker in many forms.
  "Liv!" Oliver a guy I met at the beginning of the year comes up dressed as superman.
  "Oliver!" I said. "Hey! I haven't seen you in so long."
  "Dude I know. You look good," he tells me.
  "Thank you. I died my hair red," I point out.
  "I can see that," he nods. "It looks nice. Goes with the whole Spider-Man look."
  "Yeah," I say.
  "Do you guys want drinks?" He asks.
  "Sure," I nod. "Thanks."
He leaves the get us drinks.
  "Hey," I hear and turn to see Isaac. He was dressed in a suit, a What I like to call grandpa hat backwards and a pool stick. "I'm date Mike, nice to meet me," he grins and I laugh.
Date Mike. From The Office. Oh my god.
  "Date Mike!!" I exclaim. "Oh my god!"
His friend Dylan was next to him, with Joker makeup. Of course.
  "You impressed?" He spins.
  "Very," I nod. "Good job."
  "Thank you," he smiles.
  "You're just dressed up?" Rachael asks and I look at her.
  "Who?"
  "Isaac. What are you supposed to be?" She asks and I look at Isaac and we were both severely unimpressed.
  "Dude," I said. "Come on!"
  "Date Mike, from The Office?" Isaac says.
  "Oh," is all she said. "Okay. Boring."
  "Funny," I say.
  "She's right. Kind of boring," Dylan adds.
  "Fuck off. You guys are big enough fans," Isaac says.
  "Dwight would've been better. Isn't he like the funny one?" Rachael asks and I sigh.
  "People who don't even watch The Office do Dwight, cause everyone knows him," I shake my head. "Uncultured."
  "Here," Oliver comes back with our drinks.
  "Thanks," Rachael and I both say.
  "Hey dude," Oliver says to Isaac.
  "Hey," Isaac replies. Oliver looks at his costume and laughs.
  "Date Mike?" He asks.
  "Yes!" Isaac nods.
  "Liv. Come on? Let's go scope hotties," Rachael nudges me.
  "What do you mean? They all look the same with the clown e-boy costumes and the Joker," I say and she laughs.
  "Some of them are hot tho!" She says. "You don't need to you have Isaac. But help me!" She says.
  "Okay, let's go," I nod and she pulls me along with her. I chug my drink. It was Halloween. I wasn't gonna get extremely drunk like my birthday. But I'll have some fun.
  "Liv!" I hear when we get outside and it was Cameron. "You're one of the best at beer pong. Play with me!!" He waves me over to the beer pong table. I look at Rachael.
  "Go on!" She laughs. "I'll just get drunk and flirt," she adds.
  "Call me if you need my help!" I tell her and head over to Cameron. "The best has come to help!"
  "Don't get too cocky," he says.
  "Too late."
  "You look good," he smirks.
He was Harry Potter.
  "You look like Harry Potter!" I reply and he chuckles.
  "That's what I was going for," he nods. "Okay, you start."
  "I'm wishing you guys luck before we start," I tell the opposing team.
  "We don't need it!" It was another clown and a skeleton, they were dressed in all black though, the skeleton had a turtleneck on that made him look very artsy if you ask me.
I shoot the hall and it gets in easily.
"Nice, starting the game off right," Cameron says.

We ended up winning the game, not by much but still won. I was slightly tipsy, but I was still aware of everything. After that, I got stopped by some people talking to me.

  "You look like a really pretty Spider-Man!" A drunk girl comes up to me. "You're really pretty!"
  "Thanks," I laugh. She was dressed up as a doll... or something like that.
  "Like oh my god! Kinda jealous!" She adds.
  "You shouldn't be," I say. "You look really good!" I remark.
  "Thanks!" She slurs.
  "Becky!" Someone yells and the girl talking to me turns. Another girl shows up dressed as a devil. "I've been looking for you!"
They start talking, and Becky just starts talking to her friend. I leave silently.
I look around for Rachael or Isaac, or really anyone I know.
  "Spider-Man," someone says and I turn to see a random guy. He was dressed up as IronMan. He was tall, with short brown hair and deep blue eyes.
  "Do I know you?" I ask and he laughs.
  "No, but I noticed you since you're the only girl that's not dressed in a dress as the devil," he says and I laugh.
  "Yeah," I nod. "I prefer to stay away from social norms," I add.
  "I'm Jaden. What's your name?" He asks.
  "Peter Parker," I joke and he laughs.
  "Nice," he says.
  "Thank you," I mutter.
  "So is your boyfriend dressed as Mary Jane?" He asks. "Or should I change my costume?"
  "No, he's dressed as Michael Scott actually," I say.
  "You did that in the nicest way a girl could ever," he says and I laugh. "Usually when I look at them they'll tell me they have a boyfriend," he says.
  "Yeah. It's annoying," I nod. "I didn't want to just assume you were flirting with me," I add.
  "Oh, I was," he nods. "Sorry though."
  "No it's fine," I shrug. "It's not like you knew. Nice meeting you though."
  "Thanks, you too," he grins. "I like you. Even though you have a boyfriend. I still like you," he says and I laugh.
  "Thanks. I'm an amazing friend. If you need one and that's not weird to you," I said and he chuckles.
  "Sounds great," he nods. "I just still don't know your name."
  "Oh! Right, I'm Liv," I say. "Almost convinced myself that my name was Peter," I add and he laughs.
  "What's your last name?" He asks.
  "My last name!?" I laugh. "Who cares about that."
  "I'm trying to creep you on Instagram," he admits.
  "Oh. Marsh. Liv Marsh is my full name," I tell him. "You're welcome. My Instagram feed is wonderful," I joke. "That's a lie."
  "There's only one ass that looks like that in a Spider-Man costume. AND ITS MY BESTIE!" I hear Rachael's loud voice slur and she shows up throwing her arm around me. "Heyyyy!"
Very drunk Rachael, this is gonna be crazy.
  "Hey," I laugh.
  "You look so hot tonight!" She tells me. "Doesn't she look hot?" She looks at the guy. Jaden.
  "Definitely," he nods.
  "Wait... you're not Isaac!" She says. "You're cheating?" She looks at me and I laugh.
  "No," I said. "We were just talking," I say.
  "Where's Isaac?" She asks.
  "With his friends," I shrug.
  "He looks damn good in that suit tonight," she tells me. "When are you guys gonna bang?" She asks.
  "Rachael," I say. I could tell the Jaden guy was trying not to laugh.
  "Whatt?" She slurs. "I'm genuinely concerned!"
  "You're concerned, on when I'm gonna have sex?" I ask and she nods. "Why don't you go find Scott... and let him deal with you," I said.
  "Oh I'll let him deal with me," she smirks and I laugh.
  "I'm gonna go. I'll probably follow you on everything," that Jaden guy tells me and I nod and he laughs.
  "Isaac!" She stands straighter and points out. I see him talking to a view guys and he did look nice in his suit. He turns when he hears Rachael. "Isaac!" She says again waving him over and I sigh.
  "Oh boy," I mumble. "Rachael have you had any water?" I ask.
  "I've had alcohol," she says. "Same thing."
  "Definitely not," I shake my head. Isaac does come over.
  "Heyyy!" Rachael says. "We were just talking about you.."
  "That's not surprising," he smirks and I roll my eyes.
  "Yeah... I was wondering when Liv would like sl-" I cut her off.
  "Rachael.." I look at her.
  "What?" She giggles. "I don't think you've had enough to drink!"
  "Now that you're around, I'll have to agree with that," I nod and Isaac laughs.
I see Scott, dressed up at a doctor. Weird, but idea pops into my head.
  "Scott!" I exclaim and he stops turning.
  "Hey!" He grins walking over.
  "Hey, can you take her," I push Rachael towards him.
  "Hubba-hubba!" She smirks up at him and he chuckles.
  "What's wrong?" He asks.
  "She's drunk," I said. "And acting a fool."
  "Hey!" She says and Scott laughs. "I'm so not!" She exclaims. "Whatever. I prefer to hang out with Scott than you two who won't have sex! Liv needs a good dicking!" She says.
I felt my cheeks heat a bit and Scott laughs.
  "Let's go, Rach," he says.
They leave and Isaac laughs.
  "What was her deal?" He asks.
  "It's Rachael. What is her deal ever?" I reply and he nods.
  "True," he says. "You're not drunk?"
  "Ehh. I'm a little tipsy from beer pong," I admit. "But barely."
  "I hear you're really good at that game," he says.
  "Oh, I'm the best," I smile. "I don't miss any cups."
  "I don't know if I believe that," he grins.
  "Excuse me? How come?" I ask.
  "No one never misses at that game," he says.
  "I don't!" I say. "Ask Cam. I'm amazing!"
"Okay."
"Don't okay me!" I say.
"I'm agreeing with you," he replies.
"Sarcastically," I said.
"No!"
"Shut up," I say and he chuckles.
"No," he says again.
"I'm surprised you didn't say make me," I roll my eyes.
"Don't make fun of me," he grins. "But also... make me," he adds.
"You are so lame it hurts me," I remark.
"I wasn't kidding when I said make me Blue!" He says grabbing my hand pulling me closer. "You're Spider-Man here, you should be pulling me in by your web," he says and I laugh.
"I hate you," I said and he chuckles.
"No you definitely don't," he says leaning closer.
I didn't give a damn that we were around a party of people. Kissing Isaac was... amazing. His lips graze mine and I push in making it a deeper kiss.
The kisses tasted like alcohol, but I didn't mind. I wrap an arm around his shoulder and run my hand through his hair. His were around my waist pulling me close.
"Yuck," someone pulls us away from each other and it was Dylan. "There are rooms for a reason."
"Oh fuck off," Isaac says.
"Sorry. I was just here to ask if you guys wanna smoke," he holds up a joint.
Isaac looks at me.
"Sure," I nod.
"Cool but, me and a couple of people are ditching this place to head out to the lookout," he says.
"Even better. I wasn't having that much fun," I say.
  "That's probably because you didn't hang out with me," Isaac says and I roll my eyes.
  "Who's coming?" I ask.
  "Ryan, Anthony, Jaden and I think Rachael, she said she wanted to come and then started dancing," Dylan says and I nod.
  "Okay, let's go!" I say. "I'm gonna get another drink before we go."
I go back inside and grab myself another drink.
  "Are we going!?" Rachael somehow shows up. "You're coming right! With Dylan and all?"
  "Yeah," I nod. "Let's go outside," I push her out.