CHAPTER 49

I wake up to the sound of those annoying birds that chirp throughout the night and day and sun beaming into my room. I pull the blanket over my head and groan because of the sunlight hitting me. I reach out for my phone and it was 10:00 am. I shove the sheets off me grab my glasses and head to the bathroom. When I see myself in the mirror... I literally almost got scared. My hair was in a huge nest, and I looked tired as shit. So instead of being a normal person, me being way too comfortable with Isaac. I snap him mirror pic and write.
"This is not okay Hahahah"
I hate myself. I brush my teeth and turn on the shower so I can actually go through the day feeling and looking normal.
I get a snap back within minutes and I open it to see a picture of him walking outside.
"You still look hot🥵" and underneath he writes. "I've been driving for 2 hours now... I hate it!"
I almost forgot he was going home today.

I snap back the shower and write "good luck bud..."
I put my phone down and strip to get into the shower.

When o get out I had a couple notifications from Isaac but I just go back into my room with my towel wrapped around me and I change into some bicycle shorts the long ones, with a thrasher t-shirt. I didn't have anything to do today, and I think my parents were working right now. So I was home alone, with Hugo!
I open my snaps from him and there was one video and he was walking to his car and he speaks. "An old woman just flirted with me, and I'm a little scared because she looked like a wish, and when I didn't flirt back she got annoyed... you think I might be cursed!?" He laughs at the end of the sentence. "I'm at one of those creepy gas stations."
He looked so cute, his hair was messy and it was Isaac, he always looked hot. I leave my room and head downstairs and my dog comes running in.
"Hey buddy!" I bend down petting him and I sit on the floor. I take a picture with him and write.
"Hugo says hi!"

"Should we go get you some treats?" I say in a high pitched voice that everyone uses on dogs and babies. He barks and i get up going to the kitchen. I go into the drawer where we keep all the dog treats and grab a bag. His tail was wagging like crazy.
Isaac snaps me back and it tells me he screenshot that on.
I open his and it was the road. "That was cute"
I laugh and send a video of me throwing a snack at Hugo and he catches in his mouth.
"Yeah... he cute doe!"
"Don't snap and drive dumbo!"

I'm such an idiot. I go to the coffee machine, I haven't made myself a coffee in a long time. I should get a coffee machine for my dorm considering it would be cheaper than to buy coffee everyday.
I grab the cream and sugar and I hear my phone go off but I just finish my coffee and grab a granola bar.
"Lets go to the back Hugo!" I call grabbing my stuff and I he's out the back door and Hugo follows.
There was a community pond where my parents house was. So our backyard led to the pond and we had one of those boat things that you just cruise with. There was a big tree on the grass, a path splitting the two sides and there was our lounge with some couches and chairs just out the door. But I always loved to go sit on the deck by the pond and write with Hugo. So I went down there. The weather was nice and sunny, just not too hot.
I open Isaac snap and it was the road again.
"Okayyy... I'll talk to you at my next gas stop!"
I laugh and go onto my messages with Ella.

ME: you busy?

Nothing until I hear someone at my back door and I turn.
"Hey BITCH!" I hear Ella and laugh.
"Dude, I just texted you!" I call out standing up and waving her over. She runs down the path and onto the deck.
"Hey Hugo!!" She sits and pets him while he eats his treats. "What's up?" She looks at me.
"Nothing, just took a shower and my parents are working," I shrug. "I was just texting you to see if you were busy."
"Well we are now, wanna go to Tempe? Downtown? Or we can go shopping?" She asks.
"Sure," I nod. "Let me grab my beanie so I don't look like a wet haired rat though," we both stand up. "Let's go Hugo!" I pat my leg and he grabs his snack and we head inside. I lock the back door.
"I like your skater boy gives today," she laughs. "Clearly your style hasn't changed."
"And it will never!" I exclaim making her laugh again.
She was dressed in some denim ripped shorts, and a graphic tee. I head upstairs and grab my beanie and bag then slip on some vans.
I walk back down. "I'm ready, let me just fill up Hugo's food bowl!" I call out filling the food and water bowl.
She meets me at the door. I make sure all doors are locked and we leave.
"How's the bf?" She grins.
"Good, he's driving home," I reply and she nods. We get to her car. "Can we get coffee, I had to spill the one I just made out!"
"Obviously, Dutch Bros? Starbucks or that cafe that you're obsessed with?" She asks.
"That one please, I have enough Dutch Bros in California. All the people eat and drink is Dutch Bros and In n Out," I laugh.
"It's not much different here," she laughs.
"True."