CHAPTER 14

Isaac and I kissed again. I mean, he kissed me again. What the hell? Why did he do it? Did he feel bad after my weird self pity about compliments? If so, I hate that. I was done his project, sitting on my bed waiting to muster up the courage to go over there and give it to him.
Rachael and her friends were talking and laughing and I was listening to my music, thinking about Isaac and the kiss. I sigh taking out my earphones and getting off my bed.

  "You good dude?" Rachael asks.
  "Why wouldn't I be?" I reply slipping on my slides.
  "You look like you want to throw up, and where are you going?" She tells me.
  "I'm just going to give Isaac his laptop back," I mutter.
  "You okay? You've looked terrified this entire time," she laughs.
  "Yeah, you look like you're gonna shit yourself," Noah nods and I let out a small laugh.
  "I might," I shrug and he laughs. "A lots going through my mind right now," I shrug. "I'll be back," I go to the door and open it. I sigh staring at their door across from me. I take the two steps and knock on the door.
It opens and Alex was there.
  "Here for Isaac?" He asks.
  "Yeah," I nod.
  "Are you two like a thing? Really, my roommate Liv," he says and I laugh.
  "We're just friends, not that it's any of your business," I reply. "If you aren't gonna call him can you give this to him?" I point to the laptop.
  "Isaac," he turns after rolling his eyes and walking away. Isaac comes up and smiles.
  "Hey!" He says.
  "I finished!" I said. "You just might want to like edit it," I hand the laptop over to him.
  "You're seriously the best," he says. "Thank's Liv."
  "Yeah, no problem" I shrug. "It was easy."
  "If you need any help... with anything other than English," he says and I nod. "I'll buy you coffee tomorrow as my thanks."
  "You don't need to do that," I laugh. "I literally just typed."
  "An entire assignment that I could never do," he remarks.
  "Hey, you wrote Science up top!" I point out and he laughs.
  "If I get an A it's actually yours."
  "Yeah, I know. You owe me, I'm just gonna pull a Dwight and do a whole bunch of favours so you can just owe me more," I said and he laughs loudly.
  "Oh my god. I'll just pull an Andy and keep returning them, one-upping you," he states and I laugh rolling my eyes.
  "I'm glad you got that reference," I said and he nods.
  "Of course!" He says. "How could I not?"
  "Right," I nod. "Well, I'm gonna go back to my room," I point to it behind me.
  "Thanks again," he tells me.
  "Yeah, no problem," I turn.
So we were just blowing it off. It was a small kiss, that doesn't matter.
  "Liv," I hear him say and I turn.
  "What?" I ask and he runs a hand through his fluffy hair.
  "Um..." he sighs. "I kissed you again," he steps out of his room and into the hall.
  "Right," I nod. "It's fine."
  "Cool," he nods. "I'm sorry for doing it again. I... I don't know what comes over me," he shakes his head.
  "That's fine," I say again.
What came over him? Because I liked kissing him, I started having feelings for him. He's just complicating me. I hated that I was gonna say this, but I wasn't gonna let him get away with kissing me if he didn't want more or anything. I sigh.
  "Just don't do it again," I mumble and he just looked at me without saying anything. He looked like he was about to say something, but he sighs.
  "Yeah, sorry" he nods.
  "But don't apologize either. Because it wasn't bad," I turn to my door and open it and walk back in and close it.
I hated that I had to tell him that, because I wanted to kiss him... multiple times. But if he was just gonna kiss me once in a while for no reason, I don't want to. That felt like a dramatic movie. I step in and go to my bed.
  "I need a coffee," I groan.
  "It's late," Rachael says and I look at her.
  "It's me, Liv" I reply and Noah laughs. "I can drink coffee any time of day."
  "Right," she nods. "Wanna get Dutch Bro's?" She asks.
  "I'm down," Noah nods. "Liv?" He looks at me.
  "Sure," I nod. I grab my bag as they get up. I realized that Rachael's other friends left. Noah's been here for a bit.

We leave the dorm and head to the elevator.
  "So, what were you gonna tell me?" Rachael asks.
  "Oh," I said. "I said I'd tell you later," I remark.
  "It is later, and it's just Noah with us," she shrugs pressing the first floor. "Is it about Isaac?" She asks.
  "Yeah," I sigh.
  "What?" She grins. It was just Noah, not like he even knew Isaac and would talk about it to him.
  "He kissed me again," I tell her and she looks at me with wide eyes.
  "Like when you guys were in his dorm?" She asks and I nod. "Yes bitch!"
  "No, he apologized again," I mumble. "He said how he doesn't know what goes over him when he does it. Which is not a satisfying thing to say after you kiss someone. So I decided to tell him to not kiss me again. Because I'm not gonna let him if he's just gonna do it without a reason," I retort. "So, that isn't going anywhere."
  "He didn't like, confess his feelings right there?" She asks.
  "The ones he doesn't have?" I reply. "No sadly."
  "He is such a guy. Because I know he likes you, what did he say?" She shakes her head and we walk out of the elevator.
  "He said 'yeah, sorry' and then I was like stop apologizing and went back into the room," I tell her. "So there, I cleared up the confusion. We're just friends see easy," I shrug.
  "No, I'm gonna force his confession out of him, because he's just being a bitch ass guy," she says.
  "Yeah, he's a dumb-ass if he can't admit it," Noah agrees.
  "See! Noah's known you for like a day and knows how great you are," Rach points out and I laugh.
  "Whatever, not like I was gonna be devastated that he doesn't. He kissed me twice, I wasn't even that into him," I said.
Which, I wasn't that into him, it was just a small crush because he's hot and nice to me. It's one of those things, nothing big.
  "He's lame," Rachael states.
  "Yeah, he seems lame. You help him and then he pulls that. Lame," Noah says and Rachael laughs.
  "You guys are kinda acting like I just had a bad-ass breakup. But I'm fine," I remark and Noah laughs. "I just need a coffee, maybe some chips too."
  "Oh yeah! We should have a movie night!" Rachael says.
  "On what? Our laptops? We need to invest in a TV," I said and she nods.
  "Yeah, it doesn't need to be like a 60 incher," she shrugs.
  "That's what she said," Noah says and I laugh while Rachael rolls her eyes.
  "You guys are annoying."
  "It was funny!" We both say and laugh again.
  "60 inches is unrealistic," she shakes her head.
  "It's a joke. It's not supposed to be realistic, it's supposed to be funny," I tell her and she waves me off.
  "Exactly, funny!" Noah adds.
  "Both of you suck my dick," she says.
  "Would if you had one," I shrug and she laughs at that.
We get to Dutch Bros and stand in the line.
  "I think I might just stick to coffee... no more boys," I said. "It satisfies me fine."
  "What's wrong with you?" Rachael laughs.
  "Everything seems fine to me," Noah shrugs.
  "That's because you're obsessed with her," Rachael shakes her head and I see him blush.
  "Who isn't," I joke and he laughs.

We got our drinks and walked back to the dorms slowly talking and joking. University was going well the first weeks.

**********************************

A/N

Hey guys, I know I've been slow on the updates, but schools coming and it's gonna be a bit hard for me! I hope you like what I've got going on, more drama and romance on the way. But sorry for taking long, hope you like it! Xoxo.

-Jana❤️