CHAPTER 45

Christmas break was coming real quick. I had already down 1 midterm, and I had 2 more before I was done and then left to go home for Christmas. It was mid-December and life was moving fast.
Me and Isaac have been closer than ever, just as we're about to be apart for the holidays but there are phones for a reason. Either way, I was excited to see my family and my DOG!! That excited me the most honestly.

Right now I was at the cafe, studying my ass off so I can at least get 60 percent on my English midterm. Uni life wasn't as easy going as the books and movies make it seem. It's a struggle and I heard that most people struggle their first year of university the worst. I've seen grades drop from 90 to 30 real quick. And I'm on the same boat. My grades are not... not as fresh as I'd like. So at least for my midterm, I'm studying as hard as I can before I flunk the whole semester.
I bob my head to my music and read through my papers, I mean, at the moment it wasn't going through my head but I knew tonight... I was gonna memorize this whole book before I have to do that test.
Someone taps me and I look up to see Maisie and I pull out an earphone.
  "Need another refill!?" She points to my cup.
  "You don't need to ask," I nod. It was my 3rd cup sitting here. I've been sowing those bitches. She laughs grabbing it and heading back. I look down with one earphone out.
  "Wow," I hear and look up to see Miles looking at the table of papers.
  "I'm studying."
  "I can tell," he laughs. "Aren't you like good in school?" He asks.
  "No, not this year at least," I mumble.
  "The midterms tomorrow right?" He asks and I nod. "I haven't studied."
  "Well good to know that you don't care," I reply.
  "Whoa, should've known not to get in the way of Liv studying," he holds back a laugh. "Have you had any coffee today."
  "Miles!" I laugh. "Fuck off."
  "She's had 3," Maisie passes me my fourth. "In the last 2 hours."
  "Damn, that's a lot of caffeine," Miles remarks.
  "It's not enough," I sigh.
  "I'm worried for you."
  "No need," I wave him off and he laughs.
  "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow," he says.
  "Bye!" I said and he left as I looked down at my papers grabbing my coffee and sipping it.

I grab my pencil scribbling something out of one of my sheets. What does an English midterm have on it!? How to spell!? Do I need to write a whole ass essay!? What the hell!?
  "Hey," I hear and look up to see Isaac.
  "Hi," I reply and he sits across from me.
  "You're busy," he grins looking at the mess around me and I nod.
  "Yeah, I've been studying," I state. "Obviously," I roll my eyes.
  "Yeah," he chuckles. "You look tired."
  "Yeah... I didn't sleep too great last night," I nod.
  "You mean at all!?" He asks.
  "Yeah," I let out an airy laugh. "You seem like you just aced all your midterms," I tell him.
  "I did just finish one," he nods.
  "And you look like that!?" I ask making him laugh. "I almost forgot that you're like super smart."
  "Not that smart," he shrugs.
  "Says the future doctor," I nod.
  "Whatever," he waves me off. "How long have you been in here!?" He asks.
  "Like 2 maybe more hours," I said. He stares at the coffee in my hand.
  "I'm scared to ask how many coffees you had," he says and I grin.
  "This is my 4th," I admit.
  "In 2 hours!?" He asks.
  "I know," I nod.
  "Babe, that's a lot of caffeine," he says and I nod again. "Have you eaten anything!?"
  "Yeah, I had a bagel," I nod.
  "You could pass out," he tells me. "That's not healthy."
  "Don't worry about me," I yawn. "I'm fine, I do it all the time."
  "You need to nap," he tells me. "And eat food. Can I please get you some food!?"
  "No, I'm not even hungry," I said.
  "Because you're drinking coffee, a lot of it," he responds. "This has got to be your last one," he says.
  "Maybe," I nod.
  "No maybe, I'm cutting you off," he says. "You do know that's not an efficient way of studying. It shows that being sleep deprived, hungry and caffeinated actually worsens your chance of studying," he states.
  "I like it when you talk facts to me," I grin and he stares at me like he wanted to laugh but didn't.
  "Shut up," he says. "I'm being serious."
  "I'll go to sleep after I do some more studying," I tap my paper. He grabs my half-empty coffee cup standing up. "Hey, I'm not done that," I tell him.
  "Yeah... you are," he nods moving to the trash can.
  "Isaac... don't you dare!" I tell him and he puts his hand above it. I shake my head and he drops it. "Dude!"
  "Yeah," he nods. "I'm serious right now Blue," he grabs my papers piling them up into a neat pile. "You're going to your dorm to sleep, and I'll help you study tonight," he puts them into the binder I had and I watch him do it all like a really cute boyfriend. He was seriously a very caring person, and this wasn't just to me being his girlfriend. Even though it was a very attractive thing of him.
He puts the binder into my bag.
  "Get up, come on," he tells me.
Like damn... tell me what to do always.
  "Fine," I stand and he grabs my bag for me. "Are you gonna nap with me!?" I ask as we walk out of the cafe.
  "If you want me to," he nods.
  "I'm not gonna force you, I'm just saying... if you want to, I won't mind," I remark making him smile.
  "Okay," he nods.

We got to my dorm and I went up onto my bed and under my sheets, I did feel a sudden exhaustion going over me, my eyelids getting heavy. Isaac puts my bag on my desk chair.
  "You coming!?" I lift the blanket.
  "Yeah," he nods getting onto the bed laying next to me. I put my arm around him and close my eyes, then I feel him remove my glasses that I forgot we're even there. He sighs pulling me closer and I felt the sleepiness come over me with my eyes closed.

~

I wake up facing the wall, and I still felt like I was in the daze of sleep. I blink rubbing my eyes and then over end, the bed was empty. Isaac was gone and it was dark in the room but a small light from Rachael's lamp on her desk. I reach over and grab my glasses. That was some well-needed sleep. I grab my phone that happened to be next to me on the bed.
It was 7:45. I went to bed at around 1:00 in the afternoon. Damn. I sit up my face warm from being under all my sheets. I get up turning the lights on and a yawn escapes me.
The door opens and I turn to see Isaac and he looks at me.
  "Oh you're up," he grins. He was holding Taco Bell bags in his hands. "I thought you some food!"
He was literally the best person.
  "You're amazing," I tell him going back to my bed. He follows.
  "I assumed that whenever you woke up, you'd be hungry," he shrugs. "How was your sleep!?" He laughs.
  "Great," I admit. "I slept for like 7 hours."
  "You needed it," he shrugs and I nod. He passed me a bag.
  "Thanks, babe," I lean over pecking his lips.
  "Don't thank me," he shrugs.  "It's what I'm here for, food and love," he says making me laugh.
  "Oh my god," I laugh grabbing the chalupa he got me and a chicken quesadilla that I loved with a lot of hot sauce and nacho fries. Get you a man like this ladies. Last time I checked, Alex didn't even know my order at Starbucks.
"Did you end up even sleeping!?" I ask him putting hot sauce on the chalupa.
  "Yeah for an hour," he nods. "Then I laid in the bed for majority of the time before I went out to get food."
  "Why didn't you go hang out with friends!? Not lay in bed while I sleep," I say.
  "I was comfortable," he shrugs. "You were really warm."
  "Yeah, I know," I laugh.
  "Your cheeks are actually really red right now," he grins and I touch my cheek.
  "Yeah, my ducking rosacea," I nod.
  "I still find it really cute," he remarks.
  "Yeah, I can tell you do," I shake my bead. "Why?"
  "Because your cheeks get so pink!" He states. "It's adorable."
  "Ew," I laugh. "You even said so yourself that one time about the British boy," I utter and he chuckles.
  "Yeah," he shrugs. "Doesn't mean you look ugly."
  "Oh, you're just into little British boys?" I ask.
  "Exactly," he nods and I laugh covering my mouth because I was eating.
  "Fuck off," I said and he laughs too.
  "So... am I helping you study?" He asks.
  "I don't want to," I admit.
  "But you should."
  "But I don't want to," I say again.
  "Blue," he laughs, and I push my food away getting full from it, surprisingly.
  "I know," I nod. I lean my head back against the wall and look at Isaac who was looking down at the sheet of paper he was reading.
So gorgeous... he was seriously hot. And I was dating him. I truly am proud of myself... hottest boyfriend award goes to me!
"Can we just do something else!?" I ask.
"Like what!?" He asks grabbing another one of my papers and reading it.
So I move closer and lean over to kiss his neck.
"Liv," he sighs.
"Hmm?" I move everything to the side and get on his lap trailing my way up his neck.
"We're studying," he states and I pull away to look at him.
"I've already done that," I tell him and peck his lips.
"You have your exam tomorrow," he remarks putting his arms around me.
"Yeah my last one," I nod. "So who cares," I lean in closer and he chuckles shaking his head.
"Don't you?" He asks and I watch him analyze all my features and then bite his lip. Okay, not what you do when you're trying to convince me to do my homework... instead of you.
"Yes... but I've already studied, and I still have time," I reply pushing some hair away from his face.
"I'm supposed to be the responsible one reminding you to study," he tells me. "And you're tempting me," he adds.
"Good, then my plans working," I smile.
"Olivia," he groans making my smile widen. "You're so hot," he shakes his head.
"I know," I state and he rolls his eyes with a grin.
"You're gonna be the fucking death of me Dude," he said making me laugh.
"Have I convinced you!?" I ask.
"almost," he nods. "I'm pretty turned on right now," he adds.
"And homework can't help you with that," I said kissing his lips and he leans in kissing me back. He moves his hands to my hips his finger just under my shirt. He leans down kissing my neck and homework and exams left my mind like it was never there in there, to begin with.