CHAPTER 76

Summer was here. School was over... exams were over. It was officially summer break. I had a couple more days in California before I went back home. I've been attached to Isaac like no other.
I was scared to be away from him for 2 months. I know.. we can visit each other! But still. I've spent the last year with him. It's hard going from that to barely any time.

"Hey..." Isaac breaks me out of my train of thought, sitting down next to me on my towel. "You look amazing laying here," he grins lightly smacking my butt.
"Your hands wet!" I laugh.
"Yeah, I was just in the water," he nods. "So... what're you doing?" He asks.
  "I'm reading," I motion to the book in my hand.
  "Boring," he says. I sit up putting my book down. "Come swim with me," he says. "The waters nice," he adds. "Besides... we only have a couple days left."
  "Don't remind me!" I grumble.
  "I won't if you come with me!" He stands up and grabs my hands.
  "Fine," I say and he helps me up.
  "We can play mermaids," he grins and I laugh.
  "That'll be fun," I say and we walk to the water.
  "So much fun," he nods. "I play a great merman."
  "You know... I could see that," I nod. "I think it's the tattoos."
  "Yeah," he laughs.
  "Is the water cold!?" I ask as we approach it.
  "No it's nice," he says and I walk only up to my ankle, the waves hitting my feet.
  "Definitely a little cold," I remark.
  "You'll live," he says.
  "Will I?"
  "This is coming from the girl who wanted to go skinny dipping in January," he states and I laugh.
  "You said I could get hypothermia," I remark. "Can't I still?"
  "It's not that cold," he says. "Don't be dramatic Olivia!"
I just stand there. "Fine... if you're gonna just stand there," he bends down and picks me up.
  "Isaac!" I groan. "Don't do this."
  "You asked for this."
  "This is like a cheesy movie," I laugh just relaxing over his shoulder.
  "Yeah, people are probably jealous," he says.
  "Totally," I nod.
But before I knew it, he throws me and I hit the cold water, going fully under. I swim up to the surface, feeling goosebumps erupt all over my skin.
  "It's cold," I said.
  "It's the ocean," he replies and swims over to me.
  "This is my first time swimming in the ocean," I tell him.
  "Really?" He asks and I nod pushing my hair out of my face. "Cool.. I was here for your first time," he says. "First time losing your virginity, first time doing this."
  "Oh my god," I say and he laughs. He reaches out, pulling me closer to him.
  "I'm glad I can experience it with you," he smiles.
  "I'm glad you can too," I smile back at him. He leans in kissing me slowly. I lean in closer to him kissing him back happily. His lips were salty from the water, but I enjoyed the kiss either way. I wrap my arms around his torso, keeping myself close to him.
  "I love you," he says after pulling away from the kiss.
  "I love you too," I grin looking up at him.

~

  "One last party," Rachael practically whines.
  "Rachael," I grumble. "You'll have parties all summer."
  "Not with you though!" She states. "C'mon Liv! Please!"
  "Are you not tired of going out all the time?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I just wanna stay in with Isaac."
  "He can come too! Then you guys can hang out there," she retorts and I sigh.
  "Why are you so persistent?" I ask.
  "That's how my parents raised me," she shrugs. "Now pleaseeeeeeee!?"
  "Fine," I said. "Next year, you're not dragging me to any party."
  "We'll see about that next year," she nods.
  "I'm gonna go talk to Isaac," I shake my head getting off of my bed.
  "Okay! I'll be getting ready," she nods and I leave our dorm.
I knock on Isaac's dorm just across from us. Alex opens the door.
  "Hey," he says.
  "Is Isaac there?" I ask.
  "He's in the shower," he says. "You can come in if you want," he adds and I nod walking in. "You coming out tonight?"
  "Yeah," I nod. "Rachael is kind of forcing me."
  "Nice," he laughs.
  "Dude, you know what I can't wait for... a better shower," Isaac walks out of the bathroom with just his towel wrapped around his hips. Water dripping down his body, making him look so sexy. He sees me and he smiles.
  "Liv," he says. "What're you doing here?" He asks.
  "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight," I say. "Rachael is kind of forcing me to go out one last time with her," I laugh.
  "Oh," he says. "I'm down," he nods.
  "Okay," I nod. "We can always ditch if we don't want to be there."
  "Yeah," he nods. "That all?" He asks.
  "Yeah," I reply. "I'll see you later then. Just wanted to ask that," I say.
I mean if I could I'd rip the towel right off him, but Alex is right here with us. So that's awkward.
  "Okay, see you later," he grins and then pulls me into a quick kiss. "Love you."
  "Love you, bye," I say and leave his room. My god he was so hot!