CHAPTER 29

I wake up to my leg over Isaac with one hand under my pillow and the other stretched out over Isaac's back. I was sleeping like a literal monkey. But the bed was small... how could you expect more?
I pull my arm up and rub my eyes, my vision a little blurry without my glasses.

Rachael was asleep in her bed snoring... like usual. Isaac was still asleep, his hair flopping over his eyes his arms under the pillow, I saw the tattoo on his shoulder and the muscles on his back were relaxed. He was shirtless and looked like a god right now.
Ella would be so jealous right now, seeing this hot man next to me. I haven't talked to her in a bit. I look around for my phone and see it on the side table on Isaac's side. I reach over him and grab it quietly.
A few Instagram notifications, but I ignore those and go onto my messages.

ME: hey u hoe

I see the 3 dots pop up almost immediately.

ELLA: omg! Hi!
ELLA: where have you been?

ME: I was gonna ask you the same thing!
ME: I got A LOT to tell you...

ELLA: did you lose your virginity!? How come you didn't call!!

ME: omg no
ME: it involves my hot neighbour...

ELLA: omg whattttt!?!?

ME: Well, we kinda went out
ME: were like dating I guess
ME: not like bf and gf style yet. But it's been good!

ELLA: AHHHHHHH!!
ELLA: YES!

I smile looking at the messages.

ME: yeah...
ME: completely over Alex
ME: and, you'd be fucking jealous of me rn

ELLA: why?
ELLA: have you like seen his hot ass naked yet!?

ME: dude shut up with that no
ME: but, he is in my bed rn cause he slept over and... he looks gorg while he's sleeping. Like... Alex didn't even look like this

ELLA: send me a pic
ELLA: rn
ELLA: I am jealous. I need a boyfriend!

ME: isn't that kinda creepy!?
ME: who am I kidding, I am creepy

I do get a picture of him, he hasn't moved a bit. I send it to her knowing damn well that Ella is gonna die.

ELLA: holy shit
ELLA: lucky bitch!
ELLA: he is gorgeous
ELLA: like... 💦

I laugh because it was so accurate.

ME: daddy
ME: I know

ELLA: where do I find one!?

ME: he's from San Francisco... so there!?

ELLA: ugh
ELLA: I wish. All the guys here are frat boys. He's not right!?

ME: bitch no... he wants to be a doctor

ELLA: wtf!?
ELLA: he's perfect!?

ME: yeah ik

ELLA: Dude! Marry this guy

ME: we've gone out once

ELLA: omg... shut up you commitment whore

ME: hahahahaha

ELLA: well... I gotta get to class. Talk later!?
ELLA: I'll probably call

ME: yeah!
ME: Bye

It was only 10:40. I didn't have a class today. I don't know if Isaac did. Either way, I was comfortable the way I am here. Isaac shifts a little and his eyes open. He blinks a couple of times and looks at me.
"Morning," he grins and rubs his eyes looking like a little kid.
"Morning," I reply.
"Why were you staring at me creep?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
"I wasn't, I just noticed you waking up," I shrug and he nods.
"Sure," he says.
"Do you have class today?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"No, do you!?" He asks.
"No," I reply.
"Cool," he grins. "So we can hang out," he adds and I nod. "Unless you didn't want to," he mutters. "I'm not gonna be annoying."
"Obviously I wanna hang out," I state.
"Yeah clearly. You're pretty much on top of me right now," he points out and turns around. My leg was still on him, this time on his front though. I laugh.
"I sleep crazy. Shut up," I said.
"Yeah, you also talk in your sleep," he says.
"Oh my god really!?" I ask and he nods. "What do I say?" I ask.
"I'm pretty sure you like called me hot... or something like that. Maybe you even said you loved me," he says and I roll my eyes while he laughs.
"You're so annoying," I tell him and his hand drops down onto my thigh.
"I know," he says. "You do sleep like a maniac though," he tells me.
"Yeah, sorry."
"I didn't mind," he shrugs. He turns his head to look at me. "What do you want to do today?" He asks.
"Chill," I shrug. "We're gonna be partying tomorrow with that one tomorrow. So I need to relax for a day," I said and he chuckles.
"Right," he nods. "God help us."
"And I get to see your costume," I point out.
"Yeah!" He smiles. "You better be proud."
"You better make me proud," I remark.
"I think I will."
I stay silent and his finger starts making a pattern on my thigh and I look down at his hand on it. He was drawing out some squares and circles.
"So... are we just gonna binge watch something!?" He looks over to me and I look at him.
"Yeah. Obviously," I nod. "I just gotta brush my teeth," I add.
"Okay," he stops what he's doing on my thigh and moves his hand, which I kind of hated.
"Get off the bed," I sit up.
"Just go over me, I'm comfortable," he says.
"Oh my god," I laugh and go over him. Just as I'm about to get off, he pulls me down and kisses me.
Why did his kisses make me almost immediately weak in the knees? It was scary that he has that effect.
I pull away and pay his chest. "Dude, I have morning breathe," I realize and he laughs.
"Dude, I don't really care," he replies.
"Well I do," I get off of him. "It's gross."
I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly.
I was excited we were having an in day. Just relaxing and watching tv. It's gonna be nice, especially since now we can just make out whenever we want to also.
I walk out of the bathroom and Isaac was going through his phone. I grab my laptop throwing it over him and it hits the wall.
  "Liv!" He looks at me and I laugh.
  "What?"
  "You're not careful," he laughs.
  "Who cares. It's old anyway," I grab my glasses putting them on. I crawl back over him and sit next to him.
  "You're horrible."
  "You're literally such a Virgo," I tell him and he laughs.
  "Shut up," he says. "What should we watch?" He asks and I open the computer.
  "I don't know," I shrug. "A show or movie?"
  "Depends on what movie or show it is," he replies.
  "That doesn't help with anything," I point out and he chuckles licking his lips and... fuck off he's so hot. "Oh, they have Pineapple Express!" I say when I see it on the Netflix screen. "Wanna watch that!?" I ask.
  "Yeah," he nods. "But before any of this. I still need to brush my teeth," he adds.
  "Dude! Why didn't you do it when I was doing mine?" I ask.
  "I was too comfortable to get up," he shrugs. "And... don't you want a coffee?"
That's what was missing.
  "You're right," I nod and he chuckles. "You brush your teeth, I go get the coffee?" I ask.
  "Sure," he nods.

We both get off the bed I slip on my slippers and grab my bag. Yes, I was going in my pyjamas, sweats and a baggy t-shirt. It was just the cafe and I'm sure Wes or Maisie we're gonna be there.
Isaac heads to his room just as I head down to get coffee.
How dumb, I almost forgot about my saving grace... coffee. Ridiculous if you ask me.

~

Later on that day, me and Isaac were still in bed. We've literally been watching movies all day and laying in bed talking. Rachael went to her classes and we were having a grand old time here.

  "Isaac, I am so Danny McBride," I point out.
  "Really? I think I am," he says.
  "No, you're Seth Rogan," I state.
  "No, I feel like you're James Franco and I'm Danny McBride," he says.
  "Wrong. I'm both," I said and he laughs.
We just finished watching This Is The End. Previously Pineapple Express. And I have discovered that Danny McBride is most likely my spirit animal.
  "No!" He says.
  "Isaac. You're telling me that I'm not a douche like Danny and funny like James," I said. "You're logical like Seth."
  "I'm also a douche like Danny!" He tells me.
  "But... me more so," I sit up. "I've has this convo with my friend before and they agree," I say.
  "But they've never met me... unless we're talking about Rachael," he says.
  "No, I'm talking about my other friends. Since I'm so funny I have a lot of friends," I remark and he rolls his eyes and laughs.
  "You are annoying. That's all. You're jonah hill in this," he points out.
  "Oh my god! How dare you, I'm not fake," I say and he laughs more. "That's Rachael."
When I say that he laughs even harder.
  "I can't believe you don't think I'm Danny. Do you not find me funny even?" I ask.
  "I never said that," he says. "I think you're funny, but I'm funnier," he adds and I scoff.
  "I hate you!"
  "I'm sure you think you're funnier than me," he shrugs.
  "I am funnier than you. Everyone thinks that" I say.
  "Who is everyone!?" He asks.
  "Shut up," I said and he chuckles biting his lip.
  "Make me."

Wow. Daddy. Ew, I hate myself. But goddammit Isaac, don't do that to me. He was looking at me and it was intense. I couldn't bare how hot this man was.
So I did what needed to be done. I leaned in and pulled him into a heated kiss.
His hand moves to my waist and moves down to my thigh. He then swiftly pulls me on top of him. I run my hands through his hair and I hear him sigh into the kiss. I pull away and decide to kiss his jawline, I move down his neck. I feel him gulp and he lifts my head kissing my lips again. His lips were soft and everything just felt so right. I was ready to rip this shirt off of him. This feeling for me was new, and it was coming early with Isaac. Maybe because he was a god? I mean probably because of that.
He lifts his hands up my back, his hand grazes under my shirt, on my skin. He pulls away kissing my neck, sure he's causing a hickey, which I may have done to him too. I sigh and then he pulls away.
  "You gotta get off of me," he says.
  "What?" I ask confused.
  "I have a boner," he tells me.
  "Oh," is all I said and got off of him. I just gave Isaac a boner.
  "Sorry," he says.
  "No, it's natural," I say and let out a small laugh.
  "Why are you laughing?" He asks and he was looking at me.
  "How is it so easy for guys to get them?" I ask and he lets out a laugh.
  "What do you mean?" He asks.
  "I mean, we were just making out," I reply. "Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered. But it's so easy," I add.
  "You're hot. What do you want from me? If I didn't get a boner, then that should be a problem," he tells me.
  "Okay," I shrug.
  "Plus you kissed my neck. That's a big turn on," he says.
  "Maybe I'm just saying that because I don't get a boner when I'm turned on," I said. "What's it like?"
  "Um... I don't know how to explain that," he says. "It's just a feeling," he shrugs. "Kind of depends on each one."
  "Really?" I ask and he nods.
  "Yeah, if I'm really turned on, it can hurt... if I ignore it," he tells me. "Other than that, it's just kind of tense."
  "Hmm," I nod. "Why would you ignore it?" I ask. "I mean, if you need to go now and whatever," I say. "There's the bathroom."
  "Oh my god. No. It'll go away," he says.
  "Okay," I say. "I'm usually super awkward about this," I state.
  "Usually? Do you just go around giving guys boners?" He laughs and I roll my eyes.
  "Fuck off," I said. "I mean with Alex."
  "Well was he annoying about it?" He asks.
  "No... I think I'm just awkward," I say.
  "Or it was just him. Maybe you just didn't feel comfortable with him. It shouldn't be awkward," he says.
  "Yeah..." I nod. "Maybe that was it."
Maybe it was. I was completely comfortable with Isaac, it was natural, I never was this at ease with Alex. I never had urges. And whenever he tried to convince me to do stuff with him... it was an immediate no from me. But with Isaac, it was already feeling completely different.
  "Awkward is a state of mind though," Isaac adds.
  "Right," I nod. "It really is."
  "Yeah. We handled this like pros," he says and I laugh. "I'm serious."
  "I know you are," I grin. "You're a loser."
"You like this loser," he states. "So that's makes you a loser also."
I look at him and he just laughs, his smile wide and really cute.
Okay, we were both definitely losers.

Over YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara