CHAPTER 26

A/N
Side note guys. I changed her birthday to the 26th because I wanted next weekend to be Halloween for them to dress up and you know. If it was the 28th it would've been jumbled Ana I wouldn't be able to fit in the Halloween party!! Sorry

******

The next morning I was in a good mood. Probably because of Isaac asking me out and things going good. It was Sunday, and I got up earlier, got myself a coffee and actually put on some jeans and a shirt instead of my usual pyjamas.
I was sitting on my bed sipping my coffee when I hear a knock on my door.

I get up walking over to it. I open it to see Isaac standing there with two coffees.
  "You usually just walk in," I state.
  "I wanted to be respectful," he shrugs. "You already have coffee!?" He asks and sighs. "I got you one."
  "I'll have that one too," I let him in. "What's up?"
  "You free tonight?" He asks and I sit on my bed.
  "Do you know who I am?" I ask. "A loser. So yes I'm free."
  "Okay, then we're going on our date tonight," he tells me sitting next to me.
  "Where?" I ask. "Is it dinner? Cause... I'm gonna be brutally honest with you Isaac. That's lame."
  "No, I didn't plan dinner," he tells me. "Even though that is a totally normal date night," he mutters. "I thought we could go for a fright night. Since it's almost Halloween!?" He asks.
"Oh cool! Where?" I ask.
"Universal studios," he states.
"Is that like expensive?" I ask.
"You don't need to worry about that," he tells me.
"I'm not gonna let you pay for me," I scoff sipping my coffee.
"Funny, I kind of already got our tickets online," he says. I look at him. "Sorry?"
"What would happen if I was busy?" I ask.
"You're never busy, so I didn't really bother thinking that," he shrugs.
"You asked!"
"Because, I was being nice," he states.
"I should totally bale on you. But I've never been into a haunted house. So you're in luck," I mumble.
"Never!?" He asks.
"Never," I repeat.
"Blue!"
"What? I already told you I was a loser," I say.
"You're gonna shit yourself," he laughs.
"I'm brave. I think I'll be fine," I roll my eyes.
"Mm-kay," he nods.
"Don't be sarcastic with me you asshat," I nudge him.
"Just saying. I'll be scared, so you're gonna have to protect me then," he says and I laugh.
"Fine."
"Cool. This was a bad idea for a first date. You're gonna see so much more of me," he shakes his head and I laugh.

~

I put my brush down satisfied with my look. I was just done getting ready for tonight. I put on very minimal makeup, some light shadow and blush and gloss. Then I kept on my denim jeans with a plain white crop top, with a flannel in case I get cold and vans. I was excited, for more than one reason. It's a date with me and Isaac, and it's my first fright night and haunted houses! Exited and scared. I hate pop-ups, so that will be amazing.

I told Rachael I'd be gone. But I still haven't told her about me telling him I like him and all. I'll wait after this date. If it doesn't go well, there's no point. Plus I don't want to be that girl that's broadcasting something that hasn't even happened yet.
"I'm going! See you, Rach," I grab my small Dickies backpack with my wallet.
"See ya!" She calls out.
"Don't do anything on my bed," I add just before I leave and I hear her laugh. I walk out of my dorm just as Isaac walks out of his. He was wearing some black jeans and a grey crew-neck sweatshirt.his hair was messy like usual and he looked hot... like usual.
"Hey," he smiles.
"Hi," I reply and I see him look me up and down.
"You look nice," he tells me.
"Thanks. You do too," I reply. "I like your sweater," I add and he chuckles.
"Thanks," he says. "Ready?"
"I was born ready Isaac," I remark and he rolls his eyes with a laugh.

We get to the elevator and press the lobby button.
"So.... tell me honestly on a scale of 1 to 10 how scary it is?" I ask.
"Well... I almost hit a person one time," he replies and I laugh.
"That's just funny."
"Honestly, just the pop-ups are scary and when they yell," he adds. "You're definitely gonna hit someone. With your reflexes," he nods.
"I have ninja reflexes what do you want?" I state and he laughs. "What did the person say."
"They were like "hey, you can touch me," he tells me and I laugh as we walk off the elevator.
"They don't touch your right?" I ask.
"No, they aren't allowed. Unless you go to an interactive one," he shrugs.
"Why would someone do that!?" I question.
"I have no fucking clue. I would probably throw arms," he says and I nod. "That's terrifying."
"Right. Like.... bitch, if I can't touch you, no way you can touch me," I said. He unlocks his car.
"I agree."
"Is being front or back worse?" I ask getting into the passenger's seat.
"Both," he states. "And it's only ya, so we'll both be in the worst spots. When you're with a group, you can literally just stay in the middle and you'll be fine," he turns the car on. "What do you want front or back?" He laughs.
"I don't fucking know! You're taking me on a fright night for our first date. The one I won't look like such a puss!" I reply and he laughs more.
"It's cute when you act like a puss. It is not when I do," he states and I laugh. "We could always stand side by side."
"There we go!"
I grab the aux cord and put on some music because it was a small drive to the place.