CHAPTER 25

We get to the dorms after more of our long night. We ate our food and then hung out for a bit. But it was almost 2:00 am.
  "I'm going. I live off-campus," Miles says. "Happy birthday Liv," he pats my shoulder.
  "See you later!" I smile.
  "Same!" Ryan adds. "Bye guys!" She waves and leaves.
"I'm tired as shit," Scott yawns. "Let's go," he starts walking to the doors of the building and Rachael follows him.
"Noah, you live on campus?" I ask.
"Yeah. Not this building. See you later," he nods and I wave and he leaves. I look at Isaac.
"I'm gonna have a massive headache and hangover tomorrow," I mutter and he laughs.
"Yeah I know," he nods. "Good luck."
"Fuck off," we walk over to the building and walk-in. Rachael and Scott weren't in sight. They were probably on their way up. I press the up button on the elevator and we wait for it to come down.
"Did you have fun?" He asks.
"I did. Surprisingly," I nod.
"Surprisingly!?" He asks.
"Yeah, I expected Rachael to make this a huge ordeal," I state. "But it was pretty fun."
"And I'm around. So that made it better too," he nods.
"Don't get ahead of yourself Virgo. Just cause I said I liked you doesn't mean that you're amazing!" I say and we walk into the elevator.
"It doesn't. It just makes you like me. But, I'm amazing either way," he presses our floor and the doors are about to close but someone stops it. That, someone, was Alex. He steps in and I almost groan. How embarrassing is this? My ex, and the guy I like and have a crush on. Oof. The doors close and I lean against the ball. The elevator just made me feel dizzy, especially because of the alcohol. I hum Country Roads Take me Home by John Denver.
One of my favourite songs. It's legendary and whoever doesn't like it can fuck off.
That's funny because Alex never really liked it.
"John Denver?" Isaac asks.
"Yeah," I smile.
"The best."
"I know!" I agree.
The elevator opens on our floor and we all head out. I stop at my door and on Scott's door, I see Rachael and Scott making out. Oh my god!! Finally. I look at Isaac who looked shocked. Alex opens the door.

"Dude," Alex looks at Isaac. "Do you got any Advil or ibuprofen?" Alex asks.
"Yeah. Just go into my drawer of the bathroom. I should have like Advil, Tylenol and some other things," Alex nods.
"Cool thanks. I'm dead," Alex laughs. "Cheri and I were out," he adds and Isaac nods.
"Drink water too," Isaac tells him and Alex nods going into the room. I stare at Rachael and Scott. I guess I'll leave that alone. I turn to Isaac.
"Night then?" I ask.
"Do we want this?" He points to Rachael and Scott and I laugh.
"Yes," I nod. "They're so into each other but won't admit that," I say.
  "Okay," he nods. "Sounds good then. You think it'll turn into more?"
  "Oh yeah. They're both sluts," I said and he laughs. "Anyway. I'm gonna go lay down before I get the spins," I laugh. "Talk tomorrow? Don't know if I'll see you considering I'll be in my room all day," I add.
  "Yeah, see you," he grins. "I'll probably bombard you with messages," he laughs and I roll my eyes.
  "Night," I say and open my door.
I walk in with a smile on my face. Tonight was a good night.

~

I woke up to a pounding headache. Not surprisingly at all. I put my glasses on, grabbing some water and took 3 Advil to relieve the pain. My body also felt worn out so I lied back down. I sigh grabbing my phone to see some messages and Instagram notifications. Nothing important.
On the other hand, Rachael wasn't in the room. And she hasn't been in the room since yesterday. So... I assume that something good happened between Scott and her. I go onto my messages and press on Isaac's name.

ME: I think I might be dead rn. This might be my ghost writing to you...

ISAAC: hahaha
ISAAC: is it weird to have a crush on a ghost?

I smile and roll my eyes. I change his name on my phone.

ME: entirely weird.

VIRGO: I guess I'm weird.