CHAPTER 44

We step into IKEA and I smile looking over to Isaac.
  "You're in for the shopping trip of your life dude!" I nudge him and he laughs looking at me.
  "I know," he nods grabbing my hand and pulling it around him. "Let's get to it."
  "We need to buy at least one fake plant," I walk ahead onto the escalator.
  "Why?" He asks.
  "What do you mean!?" I look down at him. "Its a prerequisite to Ikea. You always need to buy at least one fake plant!" I say.
  "I didn't know that, but thanks for telling me now," he says and I get off walking forward to already see bedroom displays.
  "You're welcome, you're finally an Ikea VIP," I grin.
  "I've been an Ikea VIP. I just don't buy fake plants," he says. "I know my IKEA's," he adds.
  "Well then... shall we go bed jumping?" I ask.
  "Yup, until a store worker tries to chase us," he nods and I laugh.

We wandered through the store up until we got to the rows of beds, that were set up very nicely.
  "We're such dicks if we ruin these," he says.
  "Eh," I shrug jumping up on one and bouncing. "Wow, this ones bouncy," I state and he laughs getting up and jumping with me.
  "It is," he agrees and jumps to the next bed. I follow him and we start jumping on the beds. People saw us, and old people definitely disagreed.
  "Hey! You guys can't do that," a worker points at us from across the beds. I keep jumping staring at the guy. "Come on, get off," he says. Isaac stops. "Off now, you're messing up the displays!" He steps closer. I drop onto my butt.
  "Fine Boring," I mumble.
  "Don't make me escort you out," he says. "I don't want to have to tell you again," he adds and Isaac hops off the bed laughing.
He turns around. I get back up onto the bed.
  "Liv," Isaac laughs.
  "What?" I ask. "Live a little," I grin. "That's why my name is Liv."
  "It's actually Olivia," he grins.
  "Whatever. Liv most of the time," I state jumping.
  "Hey!" I hear the guy and get off.
  "Let's go," I grab Isaac's hand pulling him with me. I dodge into a bedroom display.
  "Your mom must've hated shopping with you," he laughs. "I didn't actually mean until they chased us. If I ever did that, my mom would shit in my hand," he laughs.
  "My mom hated me," I laugh.
  "Whatever, it's kinda hot when you break the rules," he says and I laugh. He pulls me in closer and kisses me. He pushes some hair out of my face cupping my cheek.
I pull away. "Let's go to the kitchen appliances, I wanna get something for my mom, so she knows I care," I say.
"Your presence isn't enough?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Sadly... no," I said. "It never has been," I add grabbing his hand and I drag him along with me.
"Well that's ridiculous," he says. "Because... honestly for Christmas, all you have to do is put a bow on your ass and I'll be happy," he states and I laugh.
"Isaac!" I say and he laughs.
"It's true," he says. "Just looking at it is a present."
"Thanks, that's actually nice," I said.
"Yeah... I have a great view now."
  "Okay, it's not that great," I said.
  "What!? Are you telling me you didn't know you had a nice ass!?" He asks.
"No, I do," I nod and he chuckles. "Trust me though... it's surprising that I have this ass. If you see my mom," I laugh. "You'd wonder where."
I did have a bigger butt. I had an hourglass shape you could say. Thanks to my mom, but she definitely didn't give me my butt. It wasn't muscular, I didn't work out at all. I probably got it from playing tennis when I was younger if I think about it.
"Yeah, that's actually the first thing I plan on looking at when I first ever meet your mom. Her butt," he nods and I laugh again.
"Shut up," I say.
"I've seen your Instagram, you do get your looks from her," he nods.
"Yeah, she's hot right!?" I reply.
"I don't know what to say to that," he admits.
"Don't say anything. I don't want to know if you think my mom's hot," I say.
  "Well... she's hot," he laughs.
  "Isaac!!" I groan but laugh.
  "I did it to make you uncomfortable," he states.
  "It worked," I say and he chuckles.

I stop when we get to the baking and cooking stuff.
I look through it. My mom loves to bake, so this is the best option.
  "This is a nice pan," Isaac says and I turn to him and he was holding a copper frying pan.
  "Really nice," I agree.
  "When we have our own place, we have to get some of these. They're great for cooking," he says and I laugh.
  "Our own place!? That's very optimistic of you," I tell him.
  "Yeah," he nods. "And realistic," he adds.
  "Should I get her a whole bunch of cake tins!?" I ask grabbing some nice grey ones.
  "If she likes baking," he nods.
  "She loves it," I nod.
He grabs a baby blue cake tin.
  "This one's nice," he states.
  "Yeah, I'll take it," I nod.
  "Do you bake!?" He asks passing me the cake tin.
  "On holidays, or when I'm stressed with my mom," I admit.
  "So, also when we get our place... you can bake me cakes," he grins and I laugh.
  "You can bake your own cakes," I tell him.
  "I don't bake... I cook," he replies. "I'm kind of bad at baking."
  "Fine... if I bake, you cook dinner then," I said grabbing one grey cake tin.
  "Oh, so you're making plans now too?" He grins.
  "Yeah, for fun," I nod.
  "Do you not think about the future!?" He asks.
  "Not far into it," I shake my head grabbing a box of Christmas cookie cutters. When I go home we can make cute cookies. "I live in the now."
But I wasn't gonna lie to myself, I found it adorable that he made plans for the future like that.
  "That's not true," he laughs. "Have you met yourself!?"
  "Shut up," I laugh.
  "You're constantly thinking... and you don't even have to know you to know that," he laughs.
  "What does that even mean!?" I question. "Isn't everyone always thinking?"
  "You're an overactive thinker," he states.
  "What!?"
  "You talk about aliens and how it's weird that we're alive," he remarks and I laugh. "Perfect example."
  "I feel like that's normal to think about it," I say. "Because it genuinely is weird that we are people," I shrug.
  "I really want to meet your parents," he laughs.
  "Why!? They're weird."
  "I wonder where you get it from," he nods.
  "Oh fuck off," I say. "They're not as weird as me."
  "Yeah, I don't think anyone is," he says and I look at him.
  "You're making me regret this date," I say and he laughs.
  "Don't even lie, you're taking this all as a compliment," he says.
  "Yes, I am," I nod. "Now tell me, what else should I get her!?" I ask.
  "I don't know," he says. "The frying pan that I like so she can pass it on to you when we get our own place!?" He smirks.
  "You're so annoying to shop with," I shake my head and he chuckles. "And I thought I was."
  "You brought out the worst of me!"