CHAPTER 68

I wake up to see Isaac awake and staring at me. His eyes scanning my face, and all my features. Why was he staring at me? I looked horrible in the morning.
He looked hungover but still like an entire god.

"Hi," I croak my voice sleepy.
"Hey," he mumbles.
"You good?" I ask.
"I'm just staring at you," he replies. His arm was between both our heads and we were facing each other.
"I can see that," I nod. "Why?"
"Why not?" He grins.
"Because I look bad in the morning," I said.
"No you don't," he tells me still grinning. "Liv..." he says his voice low.
"Hmm?"
He stays silent for a moment.
"Sorry if I was annoying last night," he mumbles looking at me.
"No," I shake my head. "You weren't."
"A little," he nods.
"No, you were just drunk," I retort.
"Yeah," he chuckles.
"I was just... tired.." I mumble and he nods.
"I need to tell you something..." he says.
"Okay," I nod and he stares at me for another minute without saying anything.
"Um..." he drifts. "I love you," he tells me and I stare at him shocked. So he said it again. This time sober. He really did mean it.
"Really?" I ask.
"Um yeah, I did say it last night too," he nods.
"I thought you were just saying it because you were drunk," I mumble and he shakes his head.
"No.," he says. "I love you," he adds. "I think I was just a little scared and that's why I kept saying it drunk, but I really do," he sighs and looks past my head. I stay silent for a minute, a feeling giddy inside. Isaac really loves me!
"Well... I love you too," I said and he looks back into my eyes like he was a little shocked.
"Liv, I don't expect you to just say it back because I said it," he mumbles.
"No," I shake my head. "If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't say it," I add. "I love you, Isaac."
"Oh god," he breathes out and smiles. "That's such a relief."
"Oh, you didn't think I loved you!? Really!?" I ask.
"I didn't know!" He nods and puts his arm over my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I'm really happy right now," he smiles.
"Same," I say in a slight whisper.
"I'm in love with you Blue."
As he said that I just felt like squealing. I was so happy that he told me. I did love him, and it scares me a little bit. But Isaac just made everything feel better.
He leans in and placed a slow kiss on my lips? But I push myself into him, making it a heated kiss and I feel his tongue slip into my mouth making me sigh. I run my hands through his hair and he pulls me as close as I could get to him.
He swiftly pulls me on top of him, and I realized that Rachael was out. So... we were alone, and honestly, I wasn't even thinking about my classes today. I just wanted to be with Isaac.
I rub my hands down his already shirtless torso, and he moves his hands to my shirt, his hands under my shirt, running up my back. I pull back and start kissing his neck, he slightly groans making me smirk.
He lifts my shirt over my arms and throws it somewhere. His eyes moving over my body with a smile on his lips.
"God I love you Liv," he mumbles before pulling me back down into a kiss.

~

Last night when Isaac talked about being naked all day, I didn't think I would actually do it.
But here I was! All day I've been with Isaac in bed, mostly naked. Fooling around, but it was one of my happiest days.
I was outlining things with my finger on his chest, I kept thinking about him saying he was in love with me. It just made me really happy, the words repeated in my mind. Sober Isaac telling me he loves me.

"What're you thinking of?" Isaac asks and I look up at him and he was already staring at me.
"You..." I mumble and he smiles.
"Well duh," he nods and I roll my eyes with a grin. "But what about me? How hot I am? How good in bed I am?" He questions.
"All of the above," I nod and he chuckles.
"So what are you really thinking of?" He asks grabbing my finger that was drawing fake figures on his chest.
"I'm just thinking about you saying I love you," I mumble.
It didn't feel real, and the feeling was amazing but so scary. What I thought was love with Alex, I don't think that was real. Because with Isaac, it felt different. Overwhelming. Scary, but in a really good way.
"Really? Why?" He smiles and I shrug.
"Just thinking about it," I said.
"Yeah..." he drifts. "I guess I've been thinking about you saying it too," he nods. "I didn't expect it."
"What!?" I ask wide-eyed. "Why not?"
"I don't know," he shrugs. "I just thought you'd be scared maybe or didn't feel it."
"It was scary," I admit. "But didn't feel it? Come on Isaac! I thought it was too obvious!"
"You didn't say it back last night, or that first time," he mumbles and he looks up at tone ceiling.
"You were drunk, I didn't think you meant it," I admit and he nods. "You don't think I love you?"
"Now I do," he grins and looks back at me.
"You're stupid!" I take my hand back from his grasp and push him and he laughs.
"I know, I know!" He grabs my hand again and pulls it up to his lips and kisses it. "Sorry Geez."
"Whatever," I squint my eyes at him and he chuckles.
"Love you."
"Hmm," I nod. "Love you too."
When I say it his smile widens and it makes me smile too. He intertwines our fingers and sighs, a satisfied sigh.
  "So... when I said we can be naked all day... I didn't think you'd listen," he pulls me close to him and I laugh.
  "I didn't either," I retort. "But we had to celebrate..." I look up at him and smirk, he leans down pecking my lips.
  "That is very true..." he nods. "And.." he kisses my jaw. "I don't think we celebrated enough for it.." he kisses my neck and I grin.
  "You might be right," I bring his face up and kiss his lips.
  "Might be..." he turns me over so I'm under him. "I am right."
He kisses my lips again and I just felt like melting into a puddle. He kisses my collarbone, and down... pushing the sheet lower. I rub my fingers through his hair and he moves his hand against my waist gripping slightly.
That's until a phone rings loudly, making Isaac look up. It completely interrupting our moment. He reaches over and grabs it.
  "Yours," he tells me and passes it. I see Rachael's name pop up.

  "Hello?" I answer. Why was she calling me now?
  "Hey," she says. "Where are you?" She asks.
  "At the dorm, why?" I ask.
  "Because I didn't see you at the cafe today, and I saw you slept in this morning... with Isaac," she says.
  "Yeah, kinda skipped classes today," I admit.
  "Still with Isaac?" I can hear the smirk and accusation in her tone.
  "Shut up," I say and she laughs.
  "Okay, won't bother you two..." she drifts. "I also won't come home!"
  "Okay, thanks," I reply.
  "You owe me!"
  "Okay, bye," I hang up.
  "Rachael?" Isaac asks and I nod.
  "She was just wondering where I was," I shrug.
  "Now that, that's done," he grabs my phone putting it to the side. "No more interruptions please," he pulls me toward him and I smile.

~

I was sipping my coffee later than night, I had some
Homework to catch up on since I missed the whole day of classes with Isaac.
I was on my laptop and going through my assignments.

Rachael walks into the dorm, Ryan and Noah with her.
"Hey Biotch," she says throwing her bag onto her desk.
"Hey," I mumble.
"Hey," Noah and Ryan both add.
"How was your day with Isaac" Rachael smirks. "Did you get a lot of dick?"
"I did," I nod and she laughs.
I look between her and Noah. I obviously gave her a giant lesson. She better be working on it.
"So... what're you guys doing here?" I ask.
"It's my dorm too Liv," she remarks.
"I know," I nod. "But why not do something fun."
"Speaking of fun, what're you doing?" Noah asks.
"Homework," I mumble.
"That's not fun," Ryan adds and Rachael nods in agreement.
"I need to catch up on assignments," I shrug.
"Yeah, she skipped class for a dick appointment... not kidding," Rachael retorts and I roll my eyes.
"Not why..." I mumble.
It was half the reason, but the other half was because Isaac loved me.
Ryan laughs. "With Isaac... wouldn't blame you."
"He's gotta have a big one," Ryan adds.
"Yeah, have you seen his feet?" Rachael nods.
"Is this what girl talk really is?" Noah asks sitting on Rachael's bed.
"Yes," we all reply.
"We'll go on, I'm intrigued too," he nods. "Is it big?"
Rachael laughs at that and it makes me grin.
"Yeah... I would say big," I nod.
"How big?" Ryan asks. "8 inches? That's pretty above average."
"I haven't measured it yet actually," I laugh. "I'll do that next time."
"What's average?" Rachael asks.
"6 inches," Ryan tells her. "Scientifically."
"Well, mine is way above average then!" Rachael remarks. "9.5 inches guys."
"You never told me!" I laugh at her and she shrugs.
"I was scared!" She jokes.
"9.5... won't believe it till I see it," Noah says his arms behind his head and he was looking in her direction. I see her slightly blush, and I never really saw Rachael like this. She was a big flirt, she just never had big crushes.
"Want me to show you then?" She snarks back.
"Yes please," he nods.
"Um...." Ryan drifts. "Mines 2 inches."
Rachael laughs shaking her head.
"Well, sorry to tell you guys this. But mines 10 inches, so you can't compare," I joke.
"No way you're bigger than me!" Rachael says.
"So am," I nod.
"Am I the only one with a micro peen?" Ryan asks. "Noah? You joking my group?"
"Sure, an inch and a half," he nods.
"Won't believe it till I see it," Rachael mocks and he grins.
"I'll gladly show you my micropenis," he says and she blushes even harder.
"A lot of dick talk in here," I sip my coffee. "Instead of TED talk, it's called DICK talk!" I grin.
Isaac seemed to have walked in just as I finished that sentence. Ryan was the only one who laughed because Rachael and Noah were busy talking.
"If gladly listen to your DICK talk," Isaac remarks and I laugh.
"Thanks," I say. "Why're you back?"
"Should I leave?" He asks.
"Yes actually," I nod and he chuckles.
"I was coming to ask if you wanted to go grab some food," he says.
"Hell yeah," I nod.
"Cool," he nods.
"Where?"
"Where ever you want," he replies and I nod.

I get out of bed and grab my bag, then slip on some slides. All of them were talking and laughing so I didn't bother and I just left with Isaac.
Isaac puts his arm around me as we walk toward the elevator.
Today was a good day, and Isaac seemed happy, which was nice and... everything seemed alright for the first time in a little bit. It felt normal.
I love Isaac, and he loves me too.

****************************

A/N

Hey guys! So it wasn't the longest chapter.... but I hope you enjoyed it. Anyway.... I've got some drama coming up real soon! Thanks for reading my book! Xoxo.

-Jana❤️