CHAPTER 34

It was Friday morning and I was watching Isaac get ready to leave. He was zipping up his backpack for the weekend. Then I got dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, hair still messy from sleep. I was sitting on his bed feet dangling off the edge as I watch him.
It was around 9:00 am. I had class in an hour, and I wanted to say bye to him. He runs a hand through his hair.
"Okay, I think I'm good," he mutters.
"You're sure you didn't forget to pack extra boxers?" I mock because him being himself, was scared he'd forget anything important.
"Shut up," he laughs.
"Don't worry babe. You have clothes at your mom's place right?" I ask and he nods. "Then you're fine."
"You're right," he nods taking a step toward me.
"I always am," I smile and he rolls his eyes with a grin.
"I'll probably text you all weekend," he states. "Let's not lie to ourselves. I'll probably call you too," he says and it makes me smile.
"Yeah, you're kind of obsessed with me," I nod and he breathes out a laugh.
"Very," he nods. He steps even closer cupping my cheeks and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his torso pulling him in relishing in the kiss.
We soon pull away and he sighs.
"I should leave," he mutters. "I have 5 hours ahead of me."
"Yeah," I nod. "Good luck," I let out a small laugh. He steps back grabbing his backpack throwing it over his shoulder. I get off the bed and follow him out of the dorm.
"Okay. I'll see you on Monday," he says and I nod.
"Yes. Have fun, and text me when you get there.." I add and he grins.
"Okay."
"What?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Oh my god. Just leave," I push him and he chuckles.
"Bye," he pecks my lips.
"Bye," I push him forward and he turns walking down the hall? His backpack sling over his shoulder. I grab the door handle to my room when it opens and Scott walks out.
"Oh... hey," he says his cheeks turning into a pink tint.
"Hi?" I said and smirk.
I slept over at Isaac's dorm because Alex was out for the night. "Have a nice night?" I ask and he laughs.
"Shut up," he walks over to his room and I laugh going into mine. Rachael was in the bathroom, I grab my leggings and a t-shirt for class. I knock on the bathroom door and she opens it.
"Oh hey!" She says with her toothbrush in her mouth.
"Can I brush my teeth?" I ask and she nods. I walk in grabbing my toothbrush.
"Did you stay with Isaac?" She asks and I nod.
"Yeah. He just left," I mutter brushing my teeth.
"Where did he go?" She asks.
"I thought we told you," I mumble. "He went to visit his mom."
"Oh. He could wait till winter break?" She asks.
"No. He only lives in San Francisco," I shrug.
"Oh," she mumbles putting her toothbrush back. "Okay."
I finish brushing my teeth and change.
"I saw Scott leave?" I tell Rachael grabbing my bag. She laughs.
"Oops."
"Fuck off!" I tell her and she just laughs more. I slip on my shoes and grab my bag. "I'm going to class," I tell her and she nods.
"See you after," she waves and I leave.

I get into the elevator pulling out my phone. I stop on the next floor and Alex walks in. He stares at me.
"Morning," he mumbles and I don't say anything. "Are you ever gonna talk to me again?" He asks.
"Why does it matter?" I question.
"It's weird... to go from something big.. to nothing," he tells me.
"Well, whose fault is that?" I roll my eyes.
"I know. And I'm sorry, I told you that," he says.
"Whatever Alex. I don't want to talk about it," I walk out of the elevator and he follows.
"I wanna be on good terms," he grabs my shoulder and turns me around, I push his hand off.
  "I don't want to be on good terms," I state. "Leave me alone."
  "You're friends with my roommate. You can't just let things be awkward!" He tells me.
  "Yes, I can. I don't speak to you, it's not awkward. Leave it at that," I said.
  "Liv," he says. "Come on," he was doing that thing he did all the time whenever we got into a fight. But I was immune to that now. He's garbage.
  "No. Leave me alone. Just because me and Isaac are together, that does not mean we have to be friends," I said.
  "Together!?" He stands straighter looking hella confused. Oops. Did he not know? I guess Isaac never brought it up.
  "Yeah," I still stand tall.
  "You're dating my roommate?"
  "What's it to you!?"
  "You're my ex, that's my roommate!" He remarks. "That's weird. Being just friends was weird! What the fuck!"
  "Alex, you're the biggest hypocrite ever," I roll my eyes. "Whatever. We're completely done, it was just a blimp in my radar," I say and he looked hurt.
  "Really?"
  "Yes. Goodbye," I turn and walk off.
Why was he hurt? He left, does he not remember that? He broke up with me, not the other way around. Fucking asshole. Ugh.