Chapter Sixty-Two | Second World

[ 62 ]

"Kazuki's empire is officially crumbling." One individual, who was invited to the important meeting, acknowledged to the delight of everyone else seated around the table. There was no small CEO in the room, and of those present, most had met Hisaya Reo, and held the Omega in high-regard.

Especially as said thriving business owner had made such an impact on Ryōichi Kazue; someone they had worked with and met on many occasions. But looking at the once tightly-wound young tycoon in comparison to themselves, anyone could spot the man was far more at ease.

"Is there a chance of him surviving?" Another suit asked in response.

"The only benefit he will get from his money, is the allowance of bail, which he's currently on, pending further investigation. But we've all seen the case-file, and no doubt there's still skeletons in the closet which the police will dredge up because of it."

"Then," someone spoke up for the first time in a while, everyone looked over to Ryoichi, who lightly tapped his silver pen against the paperwork in front of him. ", it wouldn't hurt to add to the file. I don't doubt that we've all got a few dirty secrets about Hiromasa we've been storing for safe-keeping."

No one denied that, no hugely successful business owner was completely clean. Everyone had a certain black-file on one another- regardless of its contents. "Couldn't that be seen as undermining Hisaya and his company's hard work?" Kensei Sadayoshi broached, acting as the protective father.

Ryoichi mulled it over, before shaking his head. "Not exactly. If we reveal minor things, such as further evidence of criminal-records being covered up, it can further solidify the evidence that my baby handed over. The thing is, Hisaya wants justice for Hiromasa's wrongdoings, which is admirable and brave, but we need him locked up. That's the only way he can't potentially pollute the waters once again, as well as putting other Omegas in danger."

Judging by the nodding of heads, the decision was unanimous.

"All right then, we can move on to-"

The door to the meeting room was abruptly thrown open, with enough force to send it almost flying off its hinges. All heads turned to face the ashen-faced Yoshiaki, who held a phone in his hand. Ryoichi recognised it as his own, and it was normal for the other man to have it whilst he was in meetings.

But the expression was enough to make the alpha shoot to his feet. "Hiromasa's got Hisaya." Yoshiaki blurted.

"What?!" Ryoichi snarled.

Ω

Hisaya's vision turned awry as he was slammed against the marble ground. How many times had he hit his head now? His face hurt, especially his left cheek which had been the victim of Hiromasa's ruthless backhand. No doubt it was already swelling.

"Why is it you look prettier now?" Hiromasa grinned, blood on his teeth from when Hisaya head-butted him the first time he grabbed him. And he wouldn't be doing it again- that shit hurts.

"Because you're fucked in the head?" Hisaya rebuked, to the man's amusement; he threw back his head and laughed.

"That may be true, but see how well you understand me." Hiromasa declared, stepping closer as Hisaya scooted his way backwards. They were in the room just off the kitchen, the formal sitting room which had sharp corners everywhere; which Hiromasa liked to test by throwing him against.

"See, we're actually perfect for each other. Though it's likely I'm going to be gone for some time, it will bring me copious amounts of joy knowing I've marked you- and there's no way around that." He grinned like a maniac, bending down and grasping Hisaya's ankle.