Chapter One Hundred & Twelve | Fourth World

[ 112 ]

Finch rested his head on his knees. He had his legs tucked up against his body and he was looking at his toes. A feature which were so real, and distinct to the character. Fahren found himself quietly wondering what his own feet had once looked like.

It was minor details like that, like who he truly was, that was becoming a blur. He had lived three different lifetimes, all with such a different set of circumstances— and it made his original life seem bland. Not that he would trade it for anything, given the precarious situations he'd been in.

Faces such as the ever-smiling one belonging to his mother, was harder to recall. Something he wouldn't even have to think about even whilst undergoing the first world. Fahren felt like he was losing his identity. But the sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach reflected his doubts on whether or not that was the aim from the beginning.

The sound of someone moving in water brought him out of his thoughts and he lifted his head. The person— or being opposite him had been lounging in an ornate bathing area from the moment Finch opened his eyes. His surroundings, especially the large square bath that was built into the ground, reminded him of Roman architecture. It didn't match the setting of where he had first met the exquisite man.

Both had yet to have spoken to one another. There didn't appear to be any urgency. The potential god or deity was relaxing in the bath. He was a vision of a man who was in perfect physical health and made it look so effortless. Even while relaxed, his muscles were equally as defined and luscious. His arms were rested up on the side, where Finch sat just opposite.

He had one arm rested with his fingertips dangling towards the water but not quite touching, and his other arm supported his gently rested head. But they didn't take away from the man's exposed torso. Muscles solid and pleasing to the eye which showcased a seductive curve in the man's waist that made him appear lean.

The water was a milky colour which stopped Finch's gaze from dropping and seeing what the man had to offer. But judging by his overall appearance, he doubted he'd be disappointed. But just because he couldn't see what was in between his legs didn't mean he was missing out. As the scented water stopped just shy of the end of the man's v-lines. Revealing the full expanse of the man's soft and unblemished skin.

On the man's chest, unfortunately only one of his nipples was visible. As the long hair which was still beautifully maintained, trickled down over his damp frame. Many would be envious of the strands that cascaded down the delectable body. Finch swallowed and instead looked to the lotus flowers which floated on the water.

When he had heard the movement in the water, it was the tempting being lifting one of his legs so his muscular thigh, knee and the top of his leg was visible. The increased partition of his legs caused many drowning visions of both ravaging and being ravaged. It made Finch slightly dizzy.

Falcon's harsh words replayed in his mind. Of beings that were filled with greed and untouched by time. They were the master puppeteers who knew how to pluck the strings of human desires.

Fahren wasn't all-knowing, he was just a human. But he knew that if a deity or whatever the beautiful being was in front of him, was intent on seducing him, then there was a reason why. The deity had already caught him off guard and shown him how weak he truly was to pleasure. But little else was said and Finch was left perplexed.

Finch looked back to the man, who was watching him with a mischievous look on his face. His lips, which were slightly pink against the enticing bronze skin, looked soft and moist. They had only parted slightly as a deep laugh, which would make anyone weak in the knees, gently echoed around the room. Finch slowly removed his grasp of his legs, and smoothly changed positions so he was sat cross-legged.