What?! I am a baby?!!!!

Numbness,dizzy,tired,hungry the feeling that keep bothering me,What with that fantasy toilet?I just wanted to pee,why does everything wanted to ruin me?!

Hah~~so where am i? In the middle of white space like other otome game fiction????

I tried my best open my two eyes and swalla~~!!

A bright light.........seriously again??!! I found myself in a room.....?

There was many maids cosplayer,umm? Did i teleport into the cosplay event or something?

There are 2 maid in this room those 2 kinda speak something but i heard it all.

"I feel bad for our young miss,her mother has to leave the world like this"

Maid A said

"Hush! Stop speaking nonsense! Or else there will punishment of both of us"

Maid B scold

"But I'm only speaking the truth here!"

Maid A

"I know too,I hope the duke won't do anything to her"

maid B.

My ear was getting bigger due to those 2 maid gossip,but wait,mother?duke?young miss??

What is happening?!! I lift my hand however it kinda feel heavy.

I managed to lift it somehow but why does it feel so soft and small!!!!?????

Curious,I lift my leg and dun dun dun it also the same F♡☆k it!.

Those 2 maids seem to notice my action and look at me.

"Wahh~~~ young miss is so adorable look at her big red eyes,they look like Duke eyes~!" Maid B

"I know right and that raven hair are no different from Miss Hana"
Maid A

as they keep compliment me i was already fall deep alseep without realizing myself too