SEVENTH TRIAL: FINALLY REUNITED AGAIN

Who excited for Haikyuu season 4 and Demon slayer infinity train coming this 2020?!! (Damn it...let me cry at Demon slayer first...)

Haruka POV

"Hey...are you awake? Cuz I know you are..." A very soft voice of a girl but contain with a very sarcasm and IDGAF tone. Well...not really...

I slowly open my eyes and face to side to see Miyuki in a new outfit. She just wore a brown shirt with pant reaching her knees.

"Miyuki..? Where are we?"

"Dumb idiot...we are currently at our benefactor house"

"I see...but what about that pink demon?!! Did she escape or what?"

I immediately asking for the pink demon but Miyuki grab my shoulder and push me to lie down instead.

"Whoa whoa!! Calm your shit down pals! She escaped but we can always get her next time!" Miyuki said to me but in my mind I was totally confused.

Since when did this shy(not really -_-) yet cute girl learn how to curse? Well...the 6 or 7 months of knowing in school,she is indeed can be aggressive but curse..? This MAY be the actual first time of hearing her cursing. I made a horrified face that pissed Miyuki off.

"Huh?! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

She ask me with a frown.

"You just curse...

"So?"

"I-I just heard it for the first time..."

"Are you sure about that..?"

"Yes..." I reply with a confusing face

"Hmm..? Is this really the first time you heard me curse...? Huh..Ruka??" Err...she just call me by my pet name...

"Yes.." I still kept a confused face

"Do you wanna know what happen to Demon slayer....?" (A/N: I DON'T MEAN TO SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A REALLY BIG SIN FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ KNY MANGA!!!!! BUT TRUST ME!! IT IS STILL A VERY SUPER DUPER GOOD SERIES!!!!)

After hearing that name,I was petrified....

"W-what...?" I was currently trembling right now....

"Right..." Miyuki then lean to me and whisper alot of things.

"Shushushus" (sound of Miyuki whispering)

"NO!!!!!" I Push Miyuki away and roll on my bed. Nyo!!!

"Tch tch...accept the reality Ruka..." Miyuki grip my shoulder and made a Buddha face.

"Wah...wait...how did you know..?" I stare with obvious confusion and horrified

"Oh...you still haven't figure it out?" Miyuki tilt her head and smirk.

If she know what happen to Demon slayer anime...wait..?

"Your name is Miyuki?"

"Uh huh!'

"You introduced me to anime world?''

"Yeah duh!"

"You used 'duh'..."

"Yes..."

I immediately jump up from my bed and hug her with my two legs hugging her waist while my eyes are tearing up.

"Wahh!!!! Did you know how suck it is to isekai in world by sucking down inside a toilet!!?"

"I know Haruka....I know...we all isekai by sucking inside a toilet...thank god that your toilet was clean and much better than a gas station toilet..."

"Boohoo!!!" I didn't stop hugging Miyuki and didn't even stop crying. Like..meeting your best friends in a fantasy world is just passed my expectations!!

The door creak open revealing Kiyoko and Kana. Kiyoko run to me and Miyuki with tear while I also run back to her.

"Kiyoko!!!"

"Haruka chan!!!" We dramatically hugged each other with crocodile tear run down on our face.

"We are all completed,now the fragment party is all reunited!!" Kana said to us and hug the two us and obviously Miyuki like the hyper Miyuk,jump on us which make us fall down as we laughed instead of whining in pain.

Guess god have eyes too. I can finally reunited with my beloved buddies again....

Phew!! School is back and highschool is so so damn hard. I have to study every single hour 😧😥😥 while class A,B,D is like doesn't seem to study at all. My teachers studied since first day even though first day was supposed to be a day to know each other. Well,I'm not complaining since two more year I have this national exam which is much harder and damn stricter than the one I had in my grade 9. I didn't even have a single time to write ,even my friend complain that she did have enough of my other story and...I have to write another one after publish this ._.

Well! I don't ask much but enjoy this freaking late without proper schedule update chapter!!