SCHOOL START FOR REAL

After I woke up,the first I found was my three friends with a smug face. I get up with somehow aching around my waist.
"Ohohoho~~ Miss Nishiraki~ did you remember what happened earlier
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°???~~~"
Miyuki ask me with her smug face. Kiyoko push Miyuki to side,so that she. can sit on my bed too.
"Ayaya ~~ It is so romantic when your prince charming princess carry you back ~~ =3=" Kiyoko giggling smugly while Kana just Mwhehehe the whole time. I suddenly feel my face heating up. K-K-Kanata!! That bastard!!!. Once I see you again,I shall punch you in the face!!!. I am still an underage kid!!. I roll on the bed by wrapping the blanket around. Kanata! Ugh,I hate him..... Little did I know,that time,I fall asleep without noticing.
"Oi!!! Bakaruka!! It is morning,time to wake up " Miyuki voice keep ringing in my
ear. It was totally annoying! Turn left still hear. Turn right also can still hear,then it time to wake up!. I got up with the most lazy attitude and head toward the bathroom. Miyuki seem to be done,while Kiyoko and Kana still wearing their pajamas brushing their teeth. I quickly took the most quickest shower in history and brush my teeth in full speed. I don't want to spend my time alot in bathroom,or else I will fall asleep on the toilet :P. After coming out from the bathroom,both Kana and Kiyoko immediately push each other in. I sat on the wooden chair and wait for breakfast to finish. Oh yeah,in this room also have a kitchen for some information.Miyuki just make the typical western breakfast. Egg and bacon which is my favorite. Miyuki pour four glasses of milk and wait for the two to come.
We sat there silently,three minutes later,both of them came and we enjoyed our breakfast.
The peaceful breakfast came to an end,and we decided to leave for the class.
Miyuki and I end up in the same class while Kana and Kiyoko end up together. For some reason,I felt Deja Vu. Four of us wish each other good luck and I walk with Miyuki alone here.
School ground was so peaceful despite with so many students here.
I just don't give a damn and wish today was over.
"Dude...What with the boring face?"
Miyuki sudden question make me snap out of my thoughts.
I just laugh normally and wave my hand to signal not to worry. Miyuki didn't seem to buy it though.
"Bruh...your face said everything. It said,wish school was over"
I look away feeling embarrassed but soon recover. We stop in front of A3 mean class for year 3.
I already prepared mentally and open the classroom door. Miyuki face was totally relaxing. I open the door and ready for everything.   

HI there everyone I hope you guys enjoy it!!!! I really want to publish two chapter in one day but because of my other story , I cannot update two at once so I will write Happy ending until second ARC done. After this ARC is complete,I will continue Villainess Reborn. But start from tomorrow,I will publish two at once since I wish to complete this ARC quickly. Anyway enjoy this my beautiful potato,no I mean beautiful reader sama. ^3^