Speech

It has been 6 day since the fight and president vote.
Miyuki and Kana got detention with Ryuu Ace and Royal King.
I seriously wanted to facepalm. Not only did they they destroyed the whole canteen (mostly cause by Kana and Miyuki),teachers and headmaster scold us very much.
During Miyuki and Kana detention,I work and write some speech for the Sunday.
It is tiring but my friends help me with me with it.
I even goes around and look around the dorm,school area,rules and etc....
It seem like there is no sport hour.
Since I was the school president council of my last in both middle and highschool,I believe I can do it.
I fist my hand and fist bump in the air.
"Yosh!!! Ruka can do it!!"
After I motivated myself I feel awesome!!!
I giggles by myself in the room and wait for Kana to finish making dinner and Kiyoko and Miyuki to finish shower.
Sunday arrive~~
I breath in and slap my face. I can do this!! Ruka gambatte!!
Miyuki carry the paper for speech with Kana and Kiyoko thumb up encouraging us.
We both nodded at them and head out to school main room.
I believe this was for graduation party and stuff.
I am so happy but nervous at the same time.
Who wouldn't be nervous in a time like this? It is okay!! I am fabulous so no one can me nervous that much!!
Miyuki right now look amazing to me. She unusually let her hair down with her frosty grayish blue eyes glittering. She look so fabulous and awesome.
I wish I could have a sunglasses to protect my eyes from her fabulous aura and sparkly star surrounded her.
We arrive at the hall room with the other five sat on right side while the dudes sit in the left.
Four of us perfectly go to sit except Royal,Ryuu and my friends Miyuki and Kana glare at each other hard.
Miyuki hand over the paper to me and walk to the male side. I prepare to jump on her if she did something,but she just walk to her brothers and hug them.
Awww,siblings love is the best,unlike I who has no siblings at all.
Miyuki then walk back but Royal being the foul mouth like always.
"Oho? Look who is it Ryuu!!?? day ago ,I heard she got kick out of class and got detention too,Ahahaha!!!"
Royal laugh loudly and Kana walk to the male sit.
"Well well,look who is it ? Some stupid looking prince you are. I wonder why Mio gonna marry a person like you"
Kana shook her head in disappointment while Ryuu help his dude.
"Well,I also wonder why a violent girls like you two can do anything"
"You wanna try me bitch ?"
Miyuki let out a ice aura
"Which part of your body you want me to cut? Head or all?"
Kana let out a murderous aura. Literally,every people scared and Royal sweat but Ryuu didn't.
"Pang!!"
"Mana consume leaf!!"
Miyuki got shot by my instant sleeping bullet,the one that I use on Mio but this one can wake up any time.
Kiyoko also use her magical leaf on Kana making her go jiggly jiggly.
Before I can even grab her,Takeshi is at her side bridal carry her.
I was in shock and excitement for my friend,until I didn't realize Len also put Miyuki down at some random sit with Takeshi.
I scratch my head feeling dumbfounded and awkward but then I apologise to the other party.
"Sorry about my violent friends ~ they are always like this when something provoke them. So I hope you won't say anything stupid and teasing unless you want to be freeze by Miyuki magic last time"
I smile but my smile are a warning one.
Royal got freeze but Ryuu use his fire magic and burn it.
I thank god no one died.
However,right now I need to review some speech.
I turn around leaving Royal to be froze and feeling dumbfounded.
Wow......last time,it was only 26k and tomorrow when I opened it,it was 27k overnight ...and now it is 28.2k reader now ಥ_ಥ Thank you for your support!! It really encouraging me to finish this story!!! I am grateful ,Thank you!! Please continue to support me!! I love you guys!!!!