ML AND FL

We arrive at the most breath taking garden full of rose and lavender scent but that not what I interested in,the most interesting thing is cake and tea.........

(Really? Food is the only interesting thing?........ Way too go Haruka!!! Author chan is proud of you!!! \>♡</)

yep,food is the best thing in our life? Who doesn't love cake and whatever delicious food it is?

I sniff the air which fill with mouth watering aroma .

I nearly drool at the delicious aroma but stop when a certain little girl whisper.

"A--ano,is there something wrong?"

"Eh? No no no!! I am perfectly fine!!^^ just feeling a bit daze because of the scene of rose and lavender,I really like it!!"

I lied through my teeth and couldn't help but feeling a bit guilty when saw Yoko happy expression.

"Re-really? I am glad because I-I was the one who plant it when I was young...I planted it for someone special....."

ohh....she mean planted it for her childhood crush.....I am proud!!

Your spring has finally here while I just a single girl who doesn't have any crush beside ikemen in anime and otome game..good for you Yoko chan...!

(A/N:you really are an idiot.....)

I normally smile and follow Yoko chan,she stop and I peek a little and saw a big round table with people sitting around it.

there are male and female sitting while sipping their tea in there oh so elegant young miss and young master manner,I tried my best to calm my heart because potato!!

This is my first time being with other people other than my family.

(she mean the maids,servants and many people who work in her mansion as her family)

moreover they are around my age probably?

Yoko chan lead me to sit beside a white hair dude while Yoko chan sit beside me so I sandwich between them.

"Eto minna san,arigatou for joining my tea party today! I am grateful!! Arigatou!"

She bow down with a flush face and then a good looking boy stand up.

"Ahh it okay!! It good to see you healthy again!! By the way,who is that red eyes chick? Is she your new friend? Nahh probably a girl who like a leech try to take advantage of me!!"

He said arrogantly but I didn't seem to get affect cause yeah he must have a crush on Yoko chan that why he tried to find fault in me.

I stand up and greet the same way like how I introduced myself to Yoko chan earlier.

"Apologies for my rude actions,My name is Haruka Nishiraki,it really nice to meet you all!"

After I introduce myself,the arrogant brown hair boy froze in a funny manner like one of those scene in anime,not only him but all of the people here also turn silent,the brown hair dude eariler finally broke the silent.

"H-hey,Yoko since when did you befriend Duke Nishiraki 's daughter?"

Oh yeah,I also didn't know this so let found out.

All the eyes now are on Yoko chan and she speak nervously.

"E-eto,a few days ago,in the capital,I-I saw Duke Ni-Nishiraki sama with her so I thought she is the infamous hidden princess of Nishiraki,I decided to invite her ca-cause it seem t-that she didn't have any friends ......"

I see but wait!!! Since when did I gain a nickname?!!!

"O-okay,I see.......just continue our peaceful day..I don't want to mess with daddy little baby........"

We all fell in silent......again,since I was a bit awkward I grab one of chocolate cookies and munch .

while I turn around to shoo both Miya and Ron san who was forgotten but when both of them gone,a girl with pink hair smile at me.

"Phew.....I was so scared!! Haruka sama really know how to read the mood!"

"Ano...what do you mean?"

"Ehh? You didn't know? We all scared when we saw 2 of them,especially the beautiful lady,she leak some killing intent!!"

The pink hair girl smile sweetly while I awkwardly laugh hehe,Miya leak her killing intent because of Ron san ....and I shoo them because I myself was also scared.

"Ahh..gomenasai!! My name is Momo Haizaki!! Nice to meet you Haruka sama!!"

Momo said while her eyes signaling the brown hair dude.

"Eh?oh,sorry my name is Yuu Ritsuki!! Future shining knight of Heart capital!!"

He said proudly while I nodded and already note him as a narssistic person and bro.

.I know you already the future knight cause it included it in novel and you will marry Yoko instead of Kumiro and your marriage life is loveless man.....

you are hopeless for a future shining knight.

The boy with sand like hair speak up.

"It an honor to meet you Haruka sama,my name is Kai Heart it will be nice to get along with you"

bruh,you want to get along with me? Huh? Male lead san?

Expect me to surprise when a ML show up? Nope!! Never you want to get along with this antagonist because you want to become the crown prince!! Please!!😑😐 and the last girl with a dirty white hair and blue eyes smile gently but I can already guess, so do you readers sama.

"My name is Kumiro Orikishi,it is really fortune to meet the famous hidden princess of Nishiraki household!"

See guys I guess right and I bet all of you guess it right too cause stupid author make it too easy for you guys to notice.

(Kinmiko secretly smack Haruka head several time behind the sence)

I politely smile at her and it see like the last dude didn't want to introduce himself but no one dare to introduce in his stead however his eyes glue to me in whatever action I did.

Is this dude a eagle or lion who keeping it prey? If so then stop cause my back is shiver really hard man!!!

Holy potato!! 1k words?!! That alots !! Anyway thank you for reading guys, we will interview the father daughter pair soon!! Stay tune for my not funny humor chapter tuturu~~~😘🤗