YO!!!

As I sit inside the carriage,the coachman continue to 'heeya heeya!!' While I sit awkwardly and uncomfortably face to face in front of this white hair girl.

She is beautiful to be honest,she has a long silver white hair and a shiny pair of gray eyes,her cheek and lip are naturally redish pink in conclusion she is no different from an icy princess.

Just like those cool girl in anime,she support her chin with her right hand,her sharp eyes keep staring at the scene outside.

It's not I am not unfriendly but to a stranger I am a bit uncomfortable moreover with this icy princess,I am definitely not going to successfully befriend her!! There is nothing that I can do so ............

"Hey!! My name is Haruka Nishiraki!! Nice to meet you!! Where are you coming from?!! You must be entering Solitaire Academy too right!?"

And so ,I did introduce myself to her. She look at my way and seem a bit surprise

"Uh.....Nice to meet you too,my name is Miyuki Shiroka from Diamond Empire,it will be nice to become friend with a nice person like you"

she smile brightly and gently which nearly blinded me,To my surprise she is easy to befriend with

"Diamond Empire? No wonder why you look so icy~~"

I smile back as she blush

"Eto...don't say something like this! Do I really look that icy??"

"Ehh??? You never reflect yourself with mirror before?"

"Of course I have!! Ahh....~~ guess bloodline run down the family...."

she sigh and rest her againist the glass window

"Ahh~so you saying that your family is also icy and cold as well??"

"Well you can say that....my father is no different from an ice cube my brothers are the same"

Oh....she has the same father with the same personality as mine.

"Ahaha,my father is also an ice cube,he always has his so call stone face !! I wonder why my mother would marry him!!"

No ,I know that my mother is marry to my father because she was forced to.

"That must be nice to have a mother......"

"I am sorry did your mother gone...?" I hesitantly ask,her smile turn into a sad one

"It is okay......my mother died when I born for 3 year old at least I had father and brothers......"

she lift her head and continue to talk more about random stuff like family ,hobby and lalalala that afternoon was fun.

Ahaha,I totally ran out of ideas when writing this. It is not the first story that I made so I feel like I am run out of idea. But I will try my best to write this.