SO BOLD FOR GOING FOR A SPECIAL RANK QUEST

It has been a week now since the slime quest and the very first quest of us. We often went for a small E rank or D rank quest since the price of those quest are above 400 gold. So basically we didn't rest for a whole week and mostly have feast all night now our saving only have 321 gold left ._.

Right now,we currently have lunch at the guild and today was pretty crowd since the most highest rank adventurer has returned from his A rank quest with his babe or should I say.....a female adventurer with only mental bra and mental panties while the rest of the body is nothing? Apparently,that adventurer is having his feast over there,the west side of this guild,all people in this guild all gathering around him even the counter ladies. The only people left is us,the beer serving(?) grandpa and the most mature lady who is also working inside the guild.

Miyuki was the one who friend with her and introducing us to her and her name is...wait what is her name again?(´・_・')

Oh yeah....her name is Erisa...which I apparently don't even know what does that even mean....

However,Erisa san is very nice,not only did she was a former teacher of Winchester Academy of Winchester capital but she is also a witch. Well...magician and witch or wizard is different so far.

Magician is a person who can use one or two magic power. While Witch or Wizard can use any type of magic. Like teleport,flying,element magic and blah blah blah more that you often see a magical cartoon character can do -_-

It is so cool to see real life witch who doesn't look like witch from cartoon or witch from puella madoka magica.....

While we were joking and playing around with Erisa san,Dio who was the highest rank adventurer walk to Erisa san.

Dio rest his chin on his right hand while flirting giving eyes contact to Erisa san ignoring four insignificant bug around here....yes bug you can see it -_-

"Erisa chan~~ long time no see~~did you miss me during my mission?"

Dio the black hair tall dude flirtatiously said and raise his beloved weird shape eyebrows acting like a handsome babe.

The four of us was completely ignored as if we didn't exist. Erisa push Dio face away and turn to us instead.

"I'm sorry girls,some pervert around here is just too annoying,let us continue our peaceful life" It was Erisa turn to ignore Dio and have her attention on us.

Dio who recovers from Erisa push,standing up and glare at us for taking Erisa attention from him. Seriously...this guy is way childish than I expected =_=

"Hmp! Turn out to be these brats who caught your attention so much! Are you new here?" Dio ask her and rudely pointed his finger at us.

"Yes..." I answer him

"What are you capable of? Doing some E or D rank mission? Tch,you aren't even worth joint Guildford"

I am burst now.... I get up from the chair and stand face to face to him.

"So? Are you trying to say that newbie like us have to take a Special quest? Everyone here at the beginning always took the low rank quest including you!! Don't just getting too cocky just because you have the highest rank!!"

I yell at him silent the whole guild,our party was gaining popularity since we always have feast or party after every quest so most people here know us.

Dio frowned and walk closer to me,Miyuki, Kana and Kiyoko stood in front of me.

But since Dio was tall,he just grab my collar and lift me up.

"So? I have right to be cocky because I am number one,just because you are girl and insulting men will get you away,you are wrong! I am the gender equality and I have no problems using violence on girl if they use it on me"

Wow...this guy will definitely fit with Kazuma if they both meet each other -_-

"Your number one throne soon will be mine,hah!! I heard about this special mission that have over 300 000 00 gold coin but the mission is to defeat am this demon minion of demon lord,no worry! I will have this mission"

Everyone gasp including Erisa. Miyuki grab my shoulder and turn me to her

"Are you sure about that?" She smirk at me and seem like she didn't against the idea.

"I will join" Kana smirk too

"Me three!!" Kiyoko hoping around and I turn to Dio folding my arms

"Y-you bold brat!! Are you planning to suicide or what? That mission have posted on the board for 20 years and no one dare to take that!!" Dio shout at me but I smirk even more

"But now,that mission will be complete soon!!"

Miyuki said and walk to the board to tear the old paper which almost look like an ancient one -_-

She hand it to Erisa san and Erisa was terrified

"Hmp!! I will go now then! Prepare to lose your throne cause now it gonna have new owner!!" I wave my hand at Dio and left the guild with my friends.

"Hey...are you sure?"

Kana asks with somehow worry face

"Don't worry!! We won't die!" I excitingly said and prepare the essential stuff for this new long journey!

I know that picking up a fight with Dio earlier was useless and meaningless but seeing him treat women and arrogantly use people like this made me boil so hard.

Demon lord or demon minion or whatever,you potatoes prepare to be crush by us!!

Hey guys...I probably won't update for like 3,4 or maybe week. I am kinda stress these plus back to school season is here and I kept getting busy.

I will post special chapter tomorrow for the last but it doesn't mean that I discontinued this book too. I have came so far and it already reach 106 chapter already,cannot give up or go back either!!

Sorry but next week which is tomorrow apparently is going to be a busy week for me...teehee sorry for this... ._.

Enjoy this chapter and next chapter tomorrow