ATTACK ON TOWN

Continuation from MONTH

"Wake up!!" Her same soft voice keep calling me again and again but I didn't wake up and continue to sleep.

"Haruka!! Wake up or else everything is gonna gone!! You don't want it to happen because of you isn't it?!! Don't disappoint father and mother!! Your friends will died again!!!" Her panic voice make me open my eyes slightly as a vision of something enter me.

A town set on a heat fire and a man figure was floating on the space. He smirk as he strangle a blonde hair girl. She scream so hard that I immediately woke up from that so realistic dream. I get up from the bed and stand by the window absorbing the air.

"BOOM!!!!!" An explosion sound boom up as I immediately climb up to the roof and see what happen. Just like in my dream,the south of this town set on fire as scream of people echo loudly. I didn't give a second thought as I just from roof to roof activating my magic ring and change into my adventure outfit. I summon my magic sniper and head towards where the fire set.

"Hold on!!! Why didn't you wait for us you dummy?!!! What would happen if you got hurt?!!!" Miyuki pop up beside me and smirk lightly. Not only her,Kana,Kiyoko,XiaoXiao and Wendy all behind me.

"Guys!!!" I shout to them and smile

"Let us focus,we can talk later" XiaoXiao said and fly ahead us.  We follow and later stop.

My eyes widen as I saw the terrifying scene before me. Just like in the dream earlier,the town was burning like this. People hug their family and each others as they run for their live. My eyes land on a little boy who trap under a house that was caught on fire. His father try to save him but the falling part of house block him.

I did not waste anymore time as I immediately jump down into the burning house without listen to what XiaoXiao said.

"Help!!!!! Papa,Mama!!!!! Aniki(elder brother in Japanese)!!!! Save me *sob sob*" His voice keeps going lower and lower showing that he was helpless.

"Grab my hand!!!" I shout to him and reach my hand down to him. He sob but immediately grab my hand still sobbing as I jump up and hand him over to his family.

"Mama,papa,Aniki!!!!" He ran towards them and his family take him to safety where Kiyoko guide them to.

"Ruka...I sense mana and magic here...a dark one..." Miyuki grab my left shoulder and said with a serious tone. A slight magic power fly pass me as I nodded my head to Miyuki signalling that I also felt the dark magic too.

"Let's go!!"

"Right behind you!!" We use our magic and fly up to see where the main culprit is.

"hide your magic" Kana who pop out of nowhere said to us. Kiyoko,Wendy and XiaoXiao is also here. I scanned around to see if there something as my ear perk up because of a painful screaming coming from the forest.

"Speed up!!!!" XiaoXiao yell and fly even faster. We follow and stop when we saw a bunch of unconscious people lying around.

Wendy gasped with her hand closing her mouth. My team also gasp at the scene.

Right now there is a demon grabbing a blonde hair girl neck as if he wanted to strangle her. On the ground was none other than my friends.

Chino lying down protecting both Ami and Rin unconsciously. Mio head is still bleeding and Maika lying down together with Maika.

"Damn-y..you" The blonde girl who is struggling against the adult man who is seem to be 25 year old cough blood.

"LET GO OF STELLA YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!" Wendy jump from the tree and head towards the man with ice scythe in her hand.

"Hmm....? Seem like more trouble is here...guess I have to finish you now little star~" He grip the blonde girl whose name is Stella even harder but then his hand soon got cut off by a certain purple head girl.

"I won't tolerate any man who want to kill a girl...." Kana glare was til with furious and rage that her eyes even light up darkly.

Show down between a dark magician and Kana is about to begin!!!

Highschool is very tiring (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜