THE DARK WIZARD AND HOME

Last chapter of ARC 2

This will kinda long!!

Three hour passed very quick,in a moment,we have already arrive at the border.

On the ship,Miyuki and Ami sleep all the time,only Rin and I are awake.

"We are here" Romeo jump down from the ship along with Len and Kanata.

This dudes....why can't they use the bridge? -_-

"Damn!! I can finally feel my mana overcharged!!"

Miyuki slid down from the wooden brigde attached to the ship. Her face all got that energetic feeling and smile.

"Hmm!! So true!! I feel like punching anyone at the moment" Ami stretch her body but what she said was terrifying.

"Haha...don't randomly punch some people okay Ami..?"

"Uh...no..."

"Fuck this shit..-_-"

"Bang!!!!!"

"Holy bible!! What that hell is that?!!"

Miyuki shout and all of us try to find where the sound coming from.

"You girls staying here! We can handle this!!"

Ryuu said and pull Kanata by his collar with Zenaku. Len just awesomely fly behind him.

"Hey!! You guys can't leave us here!!"

Rin shouted but the boys already gone.

"Ladies,it is the best that you should staying here. Let not bother everyone else" Romeo stop us but then he turn away and head for the direction that the boys gone to.

"Wait a second...did he just call us a bother?"

Miyuki point her finger at herself.

"I guess...."

Ami answer silently.

"He has a death wish......" I mutter but all my friends could hear.

Me a bother...? I accept that I am not OP as other reincarnated girl,to the point that they could beat ML.

However,I am the shadow sniper (A/N: Some cringy name I made up there)

One shot death all.

"Ho.......I forgot that usually girls are known as weak unlike guys. But,I am Miyuki Shiroka......"

Miyuki smile like a Yandere and she begin to create icy aura.

"I guess so.......seem like we have to kill that wizard now. The sooner the better"

Rin did not show any angry expression but determined to kill the black magic wizard or magician.

"Let us go!!"

Ami fist bump in the air. We use our mana in our leg and feet so that we can higher just a ninja.

Seem like watching Magical anime girls is not a waste of time! I can copy some of their move too.

I thought to myself with excitement grew.

Although this isn't the first time that I fly or jump high,I feel so novel.

The wind touching my whole body and the sound of battle is calling me.

"I can sense many type of mana and black magic mana in 50 meter!!"

Ami shout to us and we all nodded. I can see the epic battle but not clearly.

"Hehe.....target lock..." Miyuki creepily laugh to herself freaking me out who run beside her.