New home

Finally the day when we will move have arrive!! Ahh as much as I miss my old home but what can I do beside agreeing father decision? *sigh* well whatever new home here I go!!! .

Outside the mansion there are a lots of horse carriage probably more than 10? Cause we need horse carriage for maids and servants.

We didn't move the funiture out since the mansion at capital already have more than this mansion,same goes for me.

I only pack 10 dresses with me because father said he already prepared clothes for me at the new home so I can
only cry but no tear and pack my favourite dresses with me.

The carriage was too high for me to climb up father have to help me get on the carriage.

"Phew finally we got on the carriage!"

I said with pant but father look at me with weird expression.

"What make you this tired? You didn't get on the carriage by yourself plus the only thing you do is to stand waiting to go"

Oops,father! Stop pointing out my embarrassing spot >< I hate you!! Bleh

"Papa stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Ugh I'm so done with you bleh ><"

"-^- um okay.....?"

"Hn!"

"I believe that Hn doesn't exist in dictionary of word"

ugh!!! Why does father has to be so hateful today!.

I stop talking to father and decided to enjoy the scenarios outside instead,there wasn't any particular thing to see .

There are only mountain field of grass some random squirrel running around the tree etc.... .

The journey took 5 hours and the time we get there it was already evening thankfully Sayaka and Marie prepare some cookies for me or else I will throw tantrum around like a brat also during that journey not only did I eat but sleep is another activity that I do cause why not? It fun everyone love sleeping. 

So yeah the rest of the journey I don't know cause when I woke up I was already at a enormous size room and giant bed,the room was so clean and neat .

Becoming interested in room I explore it a bit,this room have a giant bed in the center the ceiling was decorated with crystal chandelier and there are 3 doors,one was at the south,curious I walk to that one first and walla~~~ it was a bathroom with your typical sink and huge bathtub enough for me to swim there was also a shower and everything in this room was white and gold but the most interesting thing that caught my attention was the mirror golden and decorated with gems frame.

I walk to it and touch bite at the same time however...................this is REAL!!!!!!

oh my banana!!!

If I scrape this wouldn't I become rich?!!! Holy donkey!! Definitely add this to my 《gold and gem to sell》list Mwhahahahahahaha so happy with this new home of mine ^○^.

This chapter dedicated to RachelWright571for becoming the first person to comment ^^ Thank you for your comment!
Love ya all dude!!!!