MAGIC TOWER

Thank you for 40k reader and 1.17k vote!!!! I love you all!!! >< have a great day my beautiful reader!!!!!

"Is everybody here yet?"

The charisma prince of Leicester ask to our main characters group.

Currently,it is 6 am in the morning and to travel to magic tower,they gonna travel by ship and it take 3 hour to arrive there.

Since last night,Haruka sleep like soundly like a baby,she doesn't feel laziness inside her body.

Right now what she wanted to do is to kill_ uh she just wanted to defeat some evil guy!!

While Haruka feeling motivated today,Miyuki doesn't feel the same way as her best friend.

What Miyuki wanted to do is to sleep and eat.

Last night it was too cold and it only in mid autumn,Miyuki didn't got to sleep well because of the weather.

"Dude,are you okay?"

Haruka pat her bestie back and ask the sleepy and tired Miyuki.

"Huh? Oh yeah,I'm not fine at all"

Miyuki answer straight away. Why should she lie? Miyuki is like not the heroine who lie so that people won't worry about her.

Whenever Miyuki feel sick or bad,she would tell it truthfully instead of holding it. Why would she hold it when there are people always be with her?

"Last night it was too cold,when we at the ship,you can rest and restore your mana"

Haruka pull Miyuki more closer to her and give her some warm.

If anyone is a Yuri fan,they definitely ship Haruka and Miyuki together.

"Thank Ruka..."

But wait......how did Haruka know that she can't sleep well when it is too cold?

Strange.....even her brothers don't know about that.

Miyuki decided not to think about it first,for now she just want to sleep on Haruka shoulder.

"The ship will be arrive 10 minutes later"

Romeo said and went somewhere with his personal guard.

When Miyuki fell asleep on Haruka shoulder,Len walk to where Haruka and Miyuki.

"Give her to me"

Len said with usual icy tone but Haruka doesn't mind at all nor fangirl at his kuudere voice.
If Haruka in her own world,she definitely go 'kya' at Len kuudere but now,she cannot.

"Why should I give my friend to you?"

"You can't carry her"

"of course I can!!"

"Miyuki is way bigger than you..."

"._. Oh........"

Haruka stop talking and give her friend to this block of ice regretfully.

Damn it....Sorry Miyuki but I really cannot carry you to the ship ಥ⌣ಥ

Haruka mentally apologize to the sleeping Miyuki.

"Hey,when will we gonna leave? And where is Miyuki?"

Rin arrive when Len already left.

"We will leave in 10 minutes and Miyuki....Len already take her away..."

"Her husband?"

"No!! Who the hell marry at such young age?!?"

Haruka look at Rin weirdly but Rin return her back the look.

"Ehh? Aren't you Kiyoko roommate? Kiyoko is a already married!"

"Wait what?!!!"

Haruka was shook,Kiyoko? She is already a married person?!!

"She married to Ikuto clover -_-"

"Nani?!!!!!"

Haruka make an unbelievable face while Rin make this is reality face.

Soon,ten minutes has passed and they all leave for the border of Leicester and Winchester.