MIYA IS ENGAGED........NO!!!

Literally me in the picture when it's back to school.

"Ruka chan~~ can you please open the door~~?"

The sweet voice of my mother make me lift my head from painting.

I open the door and my mother came in with a tray of tea and snack.

"What are you doing?" She ask me and sit on a sofa. She slighty pat the sofa signalling me to sit.

"Just painting,I'm a bit bored"

"You must have missed your school"

"ಠ_ಠ" I gave her my 'What do you mean?' Face.

Mom giggle a bit,I lay my head on her lap. Mom pat my head and hummed.

Wait....when I returned home exhausted,I woke up with mom singing lullaby and dad carried me in his arms.

Thinking about the memories make me nearly scream you of embarrassment.

Not only that but I even slept with my parents!! I am 13 year old now and I'm still acting like a baby!!

(A/N: You are the only child so it is natural to act like a baby....I was still let mom kissed me when I was 13.....even now :p)

I lift my head higher and snuggle against my mom stomach. Feeling like wanting to released my embarrassing feelings at my pillow in the bedroom.

"His excellency is back,Madam.."

Miya came in and bow her head in respect.

"Ahh~ Your papa is back,let's go and welcome him ^^"

"Why should we welcome him when this is his home -_-?"

"Mah~~ Just to make sure your papa feel home"

"Like I said before,dad naturally feel home since this is his home -_-"

Mother sigh at my sarcastic tone and laziness.

"You are become more and more like your father 😯"

"We are daughter and father,it is natural that we are alike 😑"

"Okay okay,now come on,let's go~"

I have no choice but to roll myself from mother and get up lazily. We went down and see father is talking to some random Mister.

That mister seem surprised but greet us with respect.

"Greeting to Duchess Nishiraki and Young miss Nishiraki,this one is General of squad Devil, Shiro Yamagami"

Shiro Yamagami? Wait! I remember him now!! This guy is working for my father!!

I saw him once when I was 7 year old! This guy is also my father next trusted and strongest henchman equal to Ron san!! ( I hope you guys won't forget him)

But recalling what Shiro said earlier made me feel cringe.

"Dad...out of all name you can choose for your squad,why devil -_-?"

"You also said the same thing 6 year ago,why aren't tired of saying the same word -_-?"

"Ahaha..please don't mind their useless conversation,may I ask why honourable sir is here?"

My mother push us away and ask Shiro.

"First of all,I am here to apologize in my brother stead your excellency. Ron is sick and can't be attended training for a week"

Shiro keep his expressionless,but Shiro is Ron brother?!!!!! I gasp and look at Shiro while thinking of Ron.

Nope ,they both don't look alike at all!!