SEE YOU AGAIN

After witnessed headmaster and Nano sensei hot session,Miyuki keep having dead fish eyes all the time.

For me I was only chanting mentally inside my tiny mind. I sigh on the way walking with Kanata. Kanata lightly chuckle at me.

"Hey..what are you laughing about?"

I ask him with my eyebrow lifted.

"Nothing~ it just funny to see you mentally chanted at adult business"

Huh? Is he some sort of a mind reader? You are not Muzan Kibutsuji the reincarnation Michael Jackson okay -_-

"Are you calling me a mind reader?"

Kanata laugh a little bit and my face turn pale.

"Yeah! Did you just learn a mind reading spell or what?!! It is cheating!"

I shout at him and puff my cheek

"Pff! Please,it because your face today is like an open book"

He laughed at me and I can only huff in silent angrily.

We walk to the garden and ready to part but then Kanata grab my hand firmly.

"Haruka..."

He call out my softly,I turn to him and tilt my head.

"Yeah?"

"I will leave today..."

"What are you talking about?"

I raise my eyebrow

"The graduation is done days ago before you arrived,and your mission was my last mission...I have already graduated and claimed my mission record...sorry for not telling you beforehand"

I gasp and stare at Kanata longingly,even though we didn't got to spend time with each others alot but Kanata was still one of my best support.....

I didn't want him to go but he has too. I shook my head and smile

"It okay...it not like you going to somewhere we never gonna see each other again..you going back home..our home...tell papa and mama I say hi! Bye~~"

I wave my hand and turn my back to leave,after knowing I have get away from Kanata,unexpectedly tear fall out and I was fell on my knee hugging myself.

"Dude...I'm here...why are you crying? Kanata is leaving?"

Miyuki voice made me raise my head with tear still running down my cheek.

I nodded and continue to sob. Miyuki sat down beside me and stroke my head.

"It is okay...just a few more year and you finally can meet him again..you have me,Kana,Kiyoko and everyone else,cheer up!!"

Miyuki grin and mess with my hair. I didn't stop crying and hold on to her. Thank for there for me Miyuki...

I wipe my tear away and stay inside Miyuki warm embrace. Strange..her magic is ice yet she feel so warm.

I stop crying and just silently sit. Maybe I will see him again soon.

Dear beautiful goddess reader of mine,I want to apologize to you guys about the last chapter. However,I did put a R15 warning ,if you guys can't see then okay (This does not contain any sarcasm). I will make sure to put many warning next time lmao. And don't worry,not only you who have lost your purity because your Idiot author also lose too. 

i have committed a sin mother...daughter apologize,I have bleach and holy water to wash away your sin here...want one?

Let us all wash our sin away