Miyuki Shiroka

My name is Miyuki Shiroka,or you can call me Miyuki Enoshita.

A normal highschool student came from 21st century. In my modern life I don't have any real parents so I was adopted in to Enoshita family.

A normal but lovely family,my foster mother is an average looking person but if you look her more longer you definitely see her as one of beautiful lady.

My foster father is an employee of a big company. Both of my parents are kind ,they also happened to have a daughter which has passed away since she was 4 year old,my foster parents was devastated but there nothing they could do.

So when I was 4,they found me and adopted me,feed me,raise me,give me allowance they treated me like their own daughter,I was happy that I have a loving family.

They also enrolled me in elementary school,on the first day no one want to become friends with me,so I just sat down somewhere more quiet and more peaceful which is nowhere other than the classroom but.....instead what I expected,the class was too noisy but I still sneak this chance to sleep .

Just as when I about to fall asleep ,a girl at my age approach me with her beautiful brown hair and round eyes and cute face .

She smile brightly and said

" Hi !! My name is Haruka Toru!!!! Nice to meet you !!!"

I was shocked .......why would she like a scary person like me? Did this girl  eat something wrong ? Or did she drink bleach ?? But I made no hesitation of telling my name

"Miyuki "

"Eh ?"

"Miyuki Enoshita"

That moment change my whole life! I started to make new friends like Kana the ohohoho(which she doesn't really laugh that way) ojo sama and kawaii girl Kiyoko.

The four of us hanging out and become friends in a very short period. I was happy but my Happiness was shatter when aunt Hana died.

Haruka begin to become an introvert person but when we got to enter middle school I introduced anime to Haruka ,and as a result she addicted to it and she become more brighter than before .

The most memorial day of my life is when I went to Haruka house ,no one home except can of leftover Pepsi,potato chip ,and a novel that I regretfully bought it.

It was too lame!!!! I went to check the bathroom only to saw the light was open. I walk to the bathroom and ding ding ding!! The toilet has a bright light!!! I gasp and about to call someone but before I could call,the mother shitting toilet begin to suck me in !!!!!!! Oh my glob!!!!!!! CURSE YOU SHINIGAMI!!!!!!!!!