WINNER

Wait? Did I ever put that picture before? Anyway,it suit her Character lmao. With that heart tattoo on her cheek symbolising that she is the empress. Thank for the 28k reader!! I probably won't be able to archive this far without your support!!!
The room was full of students,plus it seem female students is going for the president sit.

I only memorise some part of speech while the rest,just let me imagine.
If there a bed,I probably roll on it right now since I'm too sleepy.

"All right!! Time up now!! The teachers made name list from A to Z,so all female students who apply for the president,we will call out your name!!"

Nano sensei shout loudly. However,the only thing that perk my interest was her two boob.

Headmaster movement didn't escape my eyes at all,he freaking stare at her boob!!!
Damn...what a pervert even though he has handsome face.

Nano sensei begin to call out name one by one,after they done with speech. They will let students who didn't applied vote immediately.

Of course,the one who are candidate won't vote.

I roll my eyes,sleeping for some time,look at people cause I'm bored and close my eyes to sleep again.

But when I turn my eyes to Kanata side,he did vote for some girls. Maybe cause they got potential that caught his interest or something.

I didn't even realize until Miyuki slap my head and it was our turn.

Even if Miyuki didn't apply for the candidate,but she after the vice president seat.

I breath in and out to clear my nervousness.

It seem like it our turn now.

We walk to stage that has teachers and headmaster standing there.

I calm myself down,it not like it is my first time doing speech. I did more than this.
I confidently smile and greet the crowd down there.

"Hello there!! My name is Haruka Nishiraki,student from A3!! This is my partner,Miyuki Shiroka"

Miyuki bow politely but no smile shown on her face. Only a stern expression on it.

"I have been wanted to change some rule in here. To be honest,in my true opinion and thought,this school is a bit unfair"

Silence could be heard,and students begin to discuss.

"Before,I applied for this president candidate,I checked the school and found that female students dorm treatment is far different from male dorm"

Boys look at each other face as if what I said is stupid and nonsense.

Girls are sweating and some nodded.

"I know what you guys are thinking male students. Your dorm have servants to serve,people to make your breakfast and dinner,you have cleaner in there.Moreover,you boys even your own room!!"

I speak loudly so that they could hear. It is true.
Their face are sweating.

"While us female need to share room for four to five people!! We do our cleaning by ourselves!! We can only cook in our room by ourselves,no one serve us and pamper like you boys!!! So if I become the president,then our school will fair and square plus I heard that our senior this year is going graduating,so if I become the president then senpai won't stressed about your study at all!!"

I smile at the noisy crowd. Royal King then stand up and shout.

"Wait!!  do you mean that us senior going to leave the seat if you become president?!!"
"Of course! Now,Royal sama can focus your time studying now!!"

Miyuki who keeps silent the whole time smirk. She then walk beside me and speak too.

"Well girls? Not only did we going to have fair treatment,we gonna create 
new rule!!"

In that moment,the girl who also one of the candidate stand up.

"If you propose your idea like this,does that mean we gonna have each room by ourselves and have servants too?"

"Nope!!"

"Then how is that a fair?!!"

She look angry but Miyuki still smirk.

"Miss,we still need to share room,do everything by ourselves but what I mean is that boys also got to do things on their own,they will be sharing room with each other,cook and do everything by ourselves too!!"

"B-but why not letting us have servants?"

"Don't you want revenge? Hihihi,I may be straight but I really wish boys also got to do chore like girls too,and you know what it call?"

The girl seem confused and ask us.

"What is it?"

Miyuki elbow me and wink at me. I nodded and we both said at the same time.

"Gender equality!!"

All girls began to gasp in excitement and soon most of them raise their hands in agreement.
The girl then look at headmaster and ask him.
"Sir,if I want to step back from the candidate,can I do it now?"

"If you wanted to"
He replied and the girl look at me.

"Nishiraki san,I will step back from this and give you all my vote to you! If you become the president,then us girls will be treat equally like boys!"

She said loudly and girls all cheer,while male face color drained.

Mwhahahahaha!!!

"Seem like we got new president and vice president!! "

Nano sensei clap her hands. Why wouldn't she clap when she got student who was also a President?

Seem like I have become the new president!!

Miyuki and I fist bump. Our cooperation never fall. Somehow,I feel like missing my old Miyuki and friends........